China Cybertruck owner-Do you think Cypertruck works better with Alpha Dog?

HaulingAss

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 Perform, FS Cybertruck
Country flag
Boring under the ocean seems like a lot of work and that area has serious earthqakes. Wouldn't floating a tunnel make more sense?
190213-floating-tunnel-ac-1127p_26c7a989e1d2f1d6dbb3f60fc070f421.fit-760w.jpg
Anyone who had been in the Bering Sea in the winter could tell you a floating tunnel would be utterly demolished - it couldn't be put deep enough. The water is only around 100 feet deep.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
That depends on what you want to use your truck for and your personality. Taking it off road? A winch and bumper guards. Using it for your business? Maybe you want a custom wrap with details about your business.
I want to use CT for a road trip.Tesla also has a growing number of superchargers in China, Japan, South Korea, Europe, Canada and the United States.The United States, in particular, is close to covering 99 percent of the population because of the Bering Strait crossing from Asia to the Americas.It's probably too early for an electric car to do that right now. Do you plan to modify your own CT as well?Maybe I can ask you a lot with an open mind.

Tesla Cybertruck China Cybertruck owner-Do you think Cypertruck works better with Alpha Dog? Superchagers_2021

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
Anyone who had been in the Bering Sea in the winter could tell you a floating tunnel would be utterly demolished - it couldn't be put deep enough. The water is only around 100 feet deep.
So you think digging a tunnel is more likely?

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag

HaulingAss

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So you think digging a tunnel is more likely?
I'm not sure either is economically feasible with reasonably priced shipping available. A tunnel off the Bering Straight, regardless of what depth it's put, is going to need a huge annual budget to keep operational. If it did happen, I imagine it might be for EV's only so they wouldn't have to extract exhaust gasses. But I don't see the funding happening by private or public sources.

OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
[引用=“HaulingAss,POST:49158,成员:8245”]
冬天曾在白令海的任何人都可以告诉你,一条漂浮的隧道将被彻底摧毁--它不能放得足够深。水只有100英尺深。
[/引述]
Thank you luke42. Are you going to remodel your CT for camping, too?

OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
That sounds very exciting.Cyberlandr is not for you what kind of people is it for?In China, there are more self-propelled trailers due to special reasons. I like the design of Cyberlandr very much, but I don't know how they can deliver the goods to me.

MEDICALJMP

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Rav4, Tri-motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I love the concept. If it were me alone or me and the wife (instead of the family of 6) and I had the money I would get one. I’m excited to see one in person.

HaulingAss

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That sounds very exciting.Cyberlandr is not for you what kind of people is it for?In China, there are more self-propelled trailers due to special reasons. I like the design of Cyberlandr very much, but I don't know how they can deliver the goods to me.
Cyberlandr is for misguided people who don't know how to camp out, who are conditioned to be afraid of everything and think they need walls around them to feel safe, and who don't realize the form-factor is totally unsuitable to camping in.

Most people will be better served by buying a good tent and learning how to use it. Or, if not out in the wild, getting a hotel room. You can buy a lot af lodging for $40K!

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Advantage of solid-shell collapseable:

Aerodynamics. You don't take a range hit.
Space. You can set up in the footprint of your truck. Great in public areas like beaches, parking lots, mountainous terrain.
Weather. Rigid sides are more weather resistant, better in rain, especially in wind.

So I could see using the Cyberlandr going places that are crowded, or to the beach or mountains where the wind never stops, or in mountain passes where there's not alot of space to fold out a level campsite.

-Crissa
Sponsored