China Cybertruck owner-Do you think Cypertruck works better with Alpha Dog?

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I didn't say there wasn't prior art, I was just defending the basic idea of 'pop up camper inside the bed'.

It has pros that have nothing to do with being misguided or tasteless or useless. There are uses.

-Crissa
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
I love the concept. If it were me alone or me and the wife (instead of the family of 6) and I had the money I would get one. I’m excited to see one in person.
What price do you prefer? I think this product into China may need to increase some tariffs.

OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
Thank you very much brother for your sharing and understanding.I think there's a lot of truth in what you say.

OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
Advantage of solid-shell collapseable:

Aerodynamics. You don't take a range hit.
Space. You can set up in the footprint of your truck. Great in public areas like beaches, parking lots, mountainous terrain.
Weather. Rigid sides are more weather resistant, better in rain, especially in wind.

So I could see using the Cyberlandr going places that are crowded, or to the beach or mountains where the wind never stops, or in mountain passes where there's not alot of space to fold out a level campsite.

-Crissa
I love the fact that every time you leave a comment you have a unique insight.Would you modify your CT yourself?

OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
It is said that at the end of June, the Texas factory will start to hire employees. Is this far from knowing the truth of CT?

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
[引述=“顽固分子,邮寄:49449,会员:9102”]
令人印象深刻。我知道如果我开着那件上衣,我会在CT上演奏什么:

Singing, dancing, sleeping, traveling?

OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
No car or technology CEO has ever been as visible as Elon Musk, driving cars everywhere.Do you think so?

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
There have been flashy CEOs before. Howard Hughes, for instance, though he eventually avoided all people.

The thing is, Elon was really, really lucky. And he admits it. He put all his chips in and rolled he dice and won not once, but four different times. And now he has multiple successful companies, which is just... Astounding.

Here in Silicon Valley we call that the 'startup lotto'. Elon won twice in the first tech boom, then bet everything on the second tech boom and those companies also survived. People are lucky to get a payout even from a good, successful startup, and he's done it several times in a row.

It's incredibly rare, super-lucky, and it took lots of smarts, but even that would have been insufficient.

My spouse's payout from her startup will buy us... A Cybertruck. Elon's payout bought him SpaceX and Tesla. And then he turned them into successes.

-Crissa

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
No car or technology CEO has ever been as visible as Elon Musk, driving cars everywhere.Do you think so?
Got a question for you. Have you ever seen Cherry Q5 up close? What do you think about it?

OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
Got a question for you. Have you ever seen Cherry Q5 up close? What do you think about it?
Cherry Q5? I didn't pay attention to it .Audi Q5 is a lot. Chery doesn't sell a lot. Why do you mention this car?

Last edited:

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Cherry Q5? I didn't pay attention to it .Audi Q5 is a lot. Chery doesn't sell a lot. Why do you mention this car?
Sorry I meant Chery EQ5. At almost half the price of Model Y (before incentives) with a decent range, if it has good built quality and can be mass produced at large numbers and exported, it can have an impact on the market. Don’t want to go too far off topic, just wondering if you had any experience with it.

Tesla Cybertruck China Cybertruck owner-Do you think Cypertruck works better with Alpha Dog? 1620909239925

OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
Sorry I meant Chery EQ5. At almost half the price of Model Y (before incentives) with a decent range, if it has good built quality and can be mass produced at large numbers and exported, it can have an impact on the market. Don’t want to go too far off topic, just wondering if you had any experience with it.

1620909239925.jpeg
I have never touched this type of car, and I am familiar with NIO in China.
Sponsored