China Cybertruck owner-Do you think Cypertruck works better with Alpha Dog?

OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
Welcome Xu Jin.
Any specific reason you believe it will do well in China. Just curious if there is an overall element that you believe really resonates with the Chinese market that may be different from the North American market.
Also I'm very excited to see what designs come out of the China Tesla design studio.
Outdoor camping may be something we all want to realize. China has a lot of history, stories and cultural places waiting for us to explore together.Are you interested in joining us ?

OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
Don't you guys have some weird import laws and taxes on products being imported from the States? It would be better financial wise to buy a CT that was built in China rather than buying one that was built in the states and then shipped overseas to China.
As I said before, 95% of Tesla's CT orders are mainly from developed countries, and 85% are from the US and Canada, so I think Austin, Texas is a very smart choice for the first CT factory.So countries outside of the United States are more or less geographically likely to have some tariffs, and I think that's the right way to govern and it's a dynamic way to govern.We hope that increased trade will benefit both our peoples。

OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
Well, sure, but that's true the other way, too.

It's basically a luxury tax.

I expect if Tesla gets local battery production up to snuff, they will built some in China.

-Crissa
Taxes may also change over time.We hope to see CT's plant up and running as soon as possible.When do you want to get your CT?

OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
I don't know where to begin..... but I'll plan it !
I have a proposal to fly to Shanghai, China.Shanghai is a city of cyberpunk that is very similar to CT in temperament.She also has a name called Modern City.I can wait for you in Shanghai to drive the CT to the China headquarters of Riist Games.Do you play World of Warcraft or League of Legends?

rr6013

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shorttakes.substack.com
Vehicles
1997 Tahoe 2 door 4x4
Occupation
Retired software developer and heavy commercial design builder
Country flag
How much dollars do you think it would cost to export CT from America to China
If China is anything like Panama, customs without taxing the “value” of the vehicle in Panama costs ~$20kUSD not including cost of container shipping.

Port fees are the wild card in foreign countries. Vehicles sit accruing drayage, storage and other fees while you assemble response to challenged paperwork proving ownership. This can take time as apostile from country of origin State Dept. takes time, a longer time in Covid.

OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
If China is anything like Panama, customs without taxing the “value” of the vehicle in Panama costs ~$20kUSD not including cost of container shipping.

Port fees are the wild card in foreign countries. Vehicles sit accruing drayage, storage and other fees while you assemble response to challenged paperwork proving ownership. This can take time as apostile from country of origin State Dept. takes time, a longer time in Covid.
The Panama Canal is very famous.

OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
[引用=“Crissa,POST:47275,成员:6398”]
当然,但事实也是如此。

基本上是奢侈品税。

我预计,如果特斯拉的本土电池产量达到了极限,他们将在中国制造一些电池。

-克里斯萨
[/引述]
Tesla's battery factories around the world are likely to remain dominated by production in the US

OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
Welcome Xu Jin!

Look forward to your perspective on the Cybertruck as it evolves with production. I can’t wait to have one to travel and see more of our National Parks.
Maybe one day you'll be able to travel around the world on a CT

MEDICALJMP

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Rav4, Tri-motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
When did you order your CT? What areas in China would be/do you plan to camp at? Tri-, dual or single motor?

Having traveled to Beijing and the Great Wall I would enjoy camping in China. Hope to go again someday soon.

Despite Rex’s concern above, I cannot foresee COVID being a concern when you get your truck.

Last edited:

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Yeah, by the time Cybertruck delivers the first quarter million units, Covid will be a distant memory. One can hope.