SpaceYooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
13' F150, 17' Explorer, 13' Cruz, 13' Clubman
Occupation
Retired USSF SNCO, REALTOR®
Country flag
Hoping the first Colorado Springs CT owner lets us know when/where we can take a look at the truck in person when the delivery happens. According to the unofficial tracker mine should arrive about 6 months after production starts...but there are a few locals ahead of me. #SPACEFORCE CT
Sponsored

Ducaudi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A6
Occupation
M & M’s alphabetizer
Country flag
Hoping the first Colorado Springs CT owner lets us know when/where we can take a look at the truck in person when the delivery happens. According to the unofficial tracker mine should arrive about 6 months after production starts...but there are a few locals ahead of me. #SPACEFORCE CT
Yeppers! Whoever that may be, I’m hoping to see it as well prior to getting mine. I’m just about certain I may be last or close to the tail end since I only reserved mine a few weeks ago. Decided against going after the 7 seater Y

CyberMoose

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
I'm so far down the line for reservation, i'm really hoping that production is fast for the Cybertruck is fast so I can at least have my TriMotor in 2022

TessP100D

Banned
Banned
First Name
Faris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 P100D
Country flag
I'm so far down the line for reservation, i'm really hoping that production is fast for the Cybertruck is fast so I can at least have my TriMotor in 2022
More likely sometime late in 2023. It’s coming. I’m told.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
CoS here. Tracker has me at like 48k overall (14kish on trimotor), so one of you guys are gonna have to let me check it out while i wait lol

SentinelOne

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Windsor CO here, about 100k and also 600k in line, Tri motor w/ fsd (want the quad motor), current m3p owner - love to take a look at an early one!

Baldey

First Name
Jenia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla M3, ct reservation
Occupation
QA automation
Country flag
RN112744929 :giggle: trimotor though
dang nice, where you at! :O Keeps changing, apparently i am #6k tri motor now, but with the same delivery estimate as you. RN112750623 , a bit north of Denver.

Baldey

First Name
Jenia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla M3, ct reservation
Occupation
QA automation
Country flag
seems according to number mine should be 829 (112744929-112744100), but i live in springs. was watching yesterdays meeting. ct in its final form looks siiiick.
agreed, although a little concerned about the projected production numbers. I think they anticipate a lot of preorders being canceled, and the only reason for that i can think of is a price bump. May need to come down to the springs and check it out though, if you go through with yours!

SparkChaser

First Name
Leigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck Ticket Holder, Ford Ranger, Mini Coup
Occupation
Airline Inspector
Country flag
I'm way down the line at 400K Dual motor and I'm in the SF Bay Area. Happy to see the progress and that my Ranger will last long enough.
Sponsored