SpaceYooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
13' F150, 17' Explorer, 13' Cruz, CT3 w/FSD coming
Occupation
Retired USSF SNCO, REALTOR®
Country flag
Hoping the first Colorado Springs CT owner lets us know when/where we can take a look at the truck in person when the delivery happens. According to the unofficial tracker mine should arrive about 6 months after production starts...but there are a few locals ahead of me. #SPACEFORCE CT

Ducaudi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A6
Occupation
M & M’s alphabetizer
Country flag
Hoping the first Colorado Springs CT owner lets us know when/where we can take a look at the truck in person when the delivery happens. According to the unofficial tracker mine should arrive about 6 months after production starts...but there are a few locals ahead of me. #SPACEFORCE CT
Yeppers! Whoever that may be, I’m hoping to see it as well prior to getting mine. I’m just about certain I may be last or close to the tail end since I only reserved mine a few weeks ago. Decided against going after the 7 seater Y

CyberMoose

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I'm so far down the line for reservation, i'm really hoping that production is fast for the Cybertruck is fast so I can at least have my TriMotor in 2022

jhciv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Plaid Cybertruck; First Production Model 3
Country flag
Tri Motor res holder in Denver here. Reserved right when they went open. Unofficial tracker says I'm in the first 5000.

Happy to meet up once I get it!

TessP100D

Banned
Banned
First Name
Faris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 P100D
Country flag
I'm so far down the line for reservation, i'm really hoping that production is fast for the Cybertruck is fast so I can at least have my TriMotor in 2022
More likely sometime late in 2023. It’s coming. I’m told.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
CoS here. Tracker has me at like 48k overall (14kish on trimotor), so one of you guys are gonna have to let me check it out while i wait lol

SentinelOne

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT Executive
Country flag
Windsor CO here, about 100k and also 600k in line, Tri motor w/ fsd (want the quad motor), current m3p owner - love to take a look at an early one!

CYBERBACKPACK