First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
matte black full CT wrap baby!
I'd love this and some kind of matte finish is likely, but I don't clean cars often enough for solid black or solid white.

MestizoGris

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 and 3 bicycles
Occupation
Retired Energy Engineer
Country flag
Musk said you’d use a body wrap for color not paint.

I’m kind of thinking something like this Would be epic on a rust proof truck.

1627944336273.jpeg
Maybe you could get a wrap for the shattered glass look too

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Musk said you’d use a body wrap for color not paint.

I’m kind of thinking something like this Would be epic on a rust proof truck.

1627944336273.jpeg

It might take a few years before anyone would believe a wrap like this. Cybertruck is pretty eye-catching and most people are going to see it as a new vehicle. So if it looks like there is this much deterioration, they are going to be very confused about how it got that bad so quickly.

But I like the look. Kind of telling though that it says right on the fender: "Custom Vehicle Wraps"

I wonder what they did for the wheels though. I like the "damage" on the lower doors and rear fender. With something like this one would never need to wash their car.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
It might take a few years before anyone would believe a wrap like this. Cybertruck is pretty eye-catching and most people are going to see it as a new vehicle. So if it looks like there is this much deterioration, they are going to be very confused about how it got that bad so quickly.

But I like the look. Kind of telling though that it says right on the fender: "Custom Vehicle Wraps"

I wonder what they did for the wheels though. I like the "damage" on the lower doors and rear fender. With something like this one would never need to wash their car.
My other thoughts revolve around spacecraft and UFOs. Making it believable isn't really high on my list of worries.
Sponsored