Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
Spending the day "WFL" (Working from Lobby!) of the Santa Barbara Service Center ( :(). The continuous video loop on the TV has about 1 minute of CT footage, some of which I've never seen before. Some of it probably from the Cyber Rodeo.

Enjoy.

ETA: Apologies for the background conversation... the ONE time somebody else was in there was after I started filming.... 🤬

Sponsored

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I think this is the same video that was posted last year. Most of the footage is from when the factory was under construction. I think it was previously seen on lobby videos too.

Love seeing the truck in action, we need more Cyber Shredding videos!

It’s a good teaser video regardless. Thanks for posting it.

rr6013

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shorttakes.substack.com
Vehicles
1997 Tahoe 2 door 4x4
Occupation
Retired software developer and heavy commercial design builder
Country flag
Spending the day "WFL" (Working from Lobby!) of the Santa Barbara Service Center ( :(). The continuous video loop on the TV has about 1 minute of CT footage, some of which I've never seen before. Some of it probably from the Cyber Rodeo.

Enjoy.

ETA: Apologies for the background conversation... the ONE time somebody else was in there was after I started filming.... 🤬

Good weight transfer in the doughnuts, suspension too stiff in the open field and she’s ass light bouncing away in the receding shot. Its a prototype but promising that the system is working. Just needs tweaking which nobody will do for you free.