CT in a video game

• Thread starter Deleted member 3884
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Deleted member 3884

My daughter plays the game RoadBlox. In one of the RoadBlox games you can buy a CT. My daughter let me drive the CT, it doesn’t look that bad with mirrors.
Tesla Cybertruck CT in a video game 2D31E298-12A0-4905-AA00-12B45435F82B
Sponsored

HayleyMadden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
I stumbled upon this thread and noticed it's about 2 years old, but I wanted to chime in anyway. So, your daughter plays RoadBlox and you drove a CT? That's pretty cool! I'm not familiar with that game, but it sounds like fun. Anyway, I saw you mentioned buying a CT in the game. If you're ever in a situation where you need to buy something IRL, like a car or a house, you might want to check out turbodebt reviews. It's a website that helps you compare and find the best loans and rates out there. Definitely worth a look if you want to save some money.

Last edited:

cheysel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla model 3
Country flag
It's great to see how video games can bring people together, even in unexpected ways! Your daughter letting you drive the CT in RoadBlox sounds like a fun bonding experience. As for my gaming interests, I'm a big fan of Counter Strike myself. It's a game that has kept me entertained for years, and recently, I stumbled upon an online market for CS2 skins. Customizing your weapons and gear can add a whole new level of excitement to the game. If you ever want to share gaming stories or discuss anything related to games, whether it's RoadBlox, Counter Strike, or anything else, feel free to drop me a message.
Sponsored

Last edited: