VI Tesla

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Cybertruck
Country flag
To go along with the camp mode, and the tongue in cheek apocalypse package... the CT having protection from porcupines is no joke! With old ICE vehicles you need to worry because they eat gas lines, brake lines and tires (least the CT onlay has the tires to worry about)! What can the Tesla engineers come up with here? salty tasting tires?
We've had a problem in our Model 3 with rats eating the plastic. The buggers chewed 3 massive holes in the window wash bottle.
In a bid to be more green some of the plastic parts contain soy which is apparently irresistible to them. It's not a Tesla only problem most OEMs are seeing the same problem, I wonder if this is the same thing porcupines are after.
I'm hoping when CT rolls out they will have addressed this issue, otherwise peppermint spray seems to keep the rats away for now.
Sponsored

Red61224

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yugo
Country flag
OMG. Is this you?
One time when out camping with the family and we were saying grace at dinner about sundown and I noticed a paw on my right side, the wify and kids were on the opposite side of the table, I thanked the trash bandit for being polite enough to say grace with us before asking for his dinner. Very cordial little feller, he had been raised well.
Sponsored