Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Snagged CYBRTRK here in Utah two days after the name was announced. Received it the day after Christmas, and my hubby got me the plate cover as well. Since it has to be on a currently registered car (thankfully I can transfer it to the truck), decided to make it funny.
Tesla Cybertruck Custom vanity license plate for your Cybertruck? 20200101_162345

mrbulk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S75D
Country flag
All of those are really nice options. I am glad you got one that is really unique and fun.
Just pointing something out in case someone uses it, one of them also sounds like a song. A really really well known song.

Akgolf

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 and 2022 Tesla Model Ys
Occupation
Retired Computer Programmer, USAF
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck Custom vanity license plate for your Cybertruck? DAD98515-044D-4FCD-A5E4-20D711D52377

CYBRTRK was taken.

restyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5
Country flag
Hi all - just joined the forum & I'm based in Shropshire UK
Have just ordered my reg plates from the DVLA {official UK Gov car reg dept}

Tesla Cybertruck Custom vanity license plate for your Cybertruck? Screen Shot 06-06-20 at 03.08 PM.PNG

I know its going to be a few years till they'll go on a car but once bought - thats it- they're mine for life - or until I sell them!

That's the way it works in the UK anyway - Am I right in thinking each state in the USA has their own reg dept & you must apply or pay each year?

If anyone wants to have a play - Here's the official plate configurator for all UK plates
Let me know if you find something better
>> DVLA Personalised Reg Search
Tesla Cybertruck Custom vanity license plate for your Cybertruck? Screen Shot 06-06-20 at 04.41 PM.PNG

Last edited:

katrinli

First Name
Katrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
Hi guys, I was wondering if anybody knows where can I order the plastic license plate to stick on my baby instead of metal ones. I saw it on a car near my house ones. Just don’t want to poke holes in the bumper. ? I'll leave the image of what Im talking about attached.

Tesla Cybertruck Custom vanity license plate for your Cybertruck? IMAGE 2020-06-06 14:51:40

Attachments