Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Nissan Titan Pro 4X Cybertruck Tri Motor on order
Occupation
Sr. Process Technician
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck Custom vanity license plate for your Cybertruck? 20200224_180419
Sponsored

Reactions: CTM

tynichs

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Tundra Double Cab, 2014 Camry Hybrid, 2006 Saab 9-3, Tesla Cybertruck TriMotor
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
Ordered almost immediately after reveal. Someone beat me to the version with the "K" (well played sir, whoever you are....). Now I just need my Tri-motor, or Elon can loan me the prototype for a while.... :LOL:

IMG_0738.jpeg
I was too slow for any of them haha.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 AWD LR M3, Tri-Motor Cybertruck
Country flag
Hi! Are you saying the HOVLanes are only for Green plates? Or for EV vehicles?

Thanks
HOV lanes are on some major highways around large cities such as Toronto and Ottawa. They are meant to be an incentive to carpool (High Occupancy Vehicle) as opposed to all the single occupant vehicles clogging up rush hours. Vehicles registered as "Green" get a special plate that has the additional benefit of being allowed to use the HOV lane, single occupant or not. So vehicle with 2 or more occupants, green vehicles (EV, PHEV), emergency services and busses can use these lanes.

Cybergal

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX 350, Cybertruck Dual Motor FSD in 2022 ?
Country flag
Ok...I’m asking because my Cybertruck will have a personalized plate..., so I won’t have a “green plate”. I will call MOT to find out if I can use the HOV lane as a single occupant with my personalized plate.

Last edited:

Cybergal

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX 350, Cybertruck Dual Motor FSD in 2022 ?
Country flag
HOV lanes are on some major highways around large cities such as Toronto and Ottawa. They are meant to be an incentive to carpool (High Occupancy Vehicle) as opposed to all the single occupant vehicles clogging up rush hours. Vehicles registered as "Green" get a special plate that has the additional benefit of being allowed to use the HOV lane, single occupant or not. So vehicle with 2 or more occupants, green vehicles (EV, PHEV), emergency services and busses can use these lanes.
Ok...I’m asking because my Cybertruck will have a personalized plate..., so I won’t have a “green plate”. I will call MOT to find out if I can use the HOV lane as a single occupant with my personalized plate.
Ok... so as a single, still not allowed, with a personalized plate, kinda screwed myself, but I won’t worry about it. Cheers everyone!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 AWD LR M3, Tri-Motor Cybertruck
Country flag
?Happy gal.

D39C76C4-4868-46B9-8933-480B855501BA.jpeg
Great catch on the plate. Will definitely turn heads. Too bad about the HOV though. Stupid when you think about it, only a Cybertruck will look like a Cybertruck, so its not as if they'd have to contend with similar looking vehicles wasting their time. Dobt want to set a precedent I guess.

Justin

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F350 Crew Cab 4x4 LB - 7.3L Powerstroke
Occupation
General Contractor / Realtor
Country flag
I'm in Calfornia. So is Tesla. Surprise, CYBRTRK is already taken. So is CYBER.

So, since I expect to take delivery in 2021, I settled on 21 CYBR. Just bought it online from CA DMV.

What are you going to get (or got already)?

cybr_license.JPG
Tesla Cybertruck Custom vanity license plate for your Cybertruck? 68D6225E-A870-40FF-A575-5C0C8970C20B

HĂ©li

First Name
Hélène
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Volvo S70 Manual
Occupation
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
Country flag
Great catch on the plate. Will definitely turn heads. Too bad about the HOV though. Stupid when you think about it, only a Cybertruck will look like a Cybertruck, so its not as if they'd have to contend with similar looking vehicles wasting their time. Dobt want to set a precedent I guess.
We do have HOV in Québec. Had the option when I ordered my plate to have it EV: it is not as blue as the ICE plates.

Justin

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F350 Crew Cab 4x4 LB - 7.3L Powerstroke
Occupation
General Contractor / Realtor
Country flag
Glad you clarified that. Some other interpretations are possible! :oops:
Right ! I however, I don’t think it will be confusing with CC logo on truck. Grafx person and I working on design now. Waiting for trademark approval as well.
Oops ... CC = corgi con ? ... in all seriousness, it will fit right in at the Cyber Truck convention..
Sponsored