Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
Right ! I however, I don’t think it will be confusing with CC logo on truck. Grafx person and I working on design now. Waiting for trademark approval as well.
Oops ... CC = corgi con ? ... in all seriousness, it will fit right in at the Cyber Truck convention..
I think he might have meant convict.... as in criminally convict of cyber fraud.... or confidence man who mails emails from a Nigerian prince. CyberCon
Sponsored

BLDRUNER

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ranger
Country flag
We do have HOV in Québec. Had the option when I ordered my plate to have it EV: it is not as blue as the ICE plates.
Thanks re plate name. It was my first choice so Im glad I got it! All other " cybertrk" options/iterations are taken, so I really lucked out.... Educate me about the HOV?

Quicksilver

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan van
Occupation
Retired military
Country flag
Well........I went to get tags for my van, a trailer and my daughters car today. I have a "Disabled Veteran" plate on my van (get a good discount) and I asked the lady if they can be customized. Short answer is no. So unless I want to give up a decent discount I can't get a custom plate for the CT. She also told me Alabama has a 200 dollar tax on all electric vehicles. I hope that is a one time fee and not a yearly tax.

BLDRUNER

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ranger
Country flag
That’s a great one. Looks like a real plate? Are you already using it on your car? (y)
Plate looks great ? - surprised it is blue lettering, I thought all truck lettering in Ontario was black - Guess not!

Héli

First Name
Hélène
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Volvo S70 Manual
Occupation
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
Country flag
Thanks re plate name. It was my first choice so Im glad I got it! All other " cybertrk" options/iterations are taken, so I really lucked out.... Educate me about the HOV?
It is an extra lane on the high way, for example the 15th North going from Montréal up North......... you can only use that lane if you are two people in the véhicule or if you use an electric car. It is used by taxis. Really good when you come back home after a long day at work.

BLDRUNER

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ranger
Country flag
It is an extra lane on the high way, for example the 15th North going from Montréal up North......... you can only use that lane if you are two people in the véhicule or if you use an electric car. It is used by taxis. Really good when you come back home after a long day at work.
Right, thanks. So in Quebec, do they have "green" plates? We do in Ontario. They are green in colour and all start with the letter G, to signify an electric vehicle. You have to have one to be in the HOV lane as a single occupant ( two or more occupants can have any plate) didn't want my personal plate to start with a G - it's not called GYBRTRK afterall, so gave up the option of being able to ride solo in the HOV lanes. Worth it for me as I'll be with my wife most of the time on the highway anyway when we can still use the HOV.

BLDRUNER

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ranger
Country flag
That’s a great one. Looks like a real plate? Are you already using it on your car? (y)
Was giving more thought to your blue plates. Did you tell the MTO your plates were for a truck? If not they may have thought it was for a car, hence the blue plates - which you can't put on a truck - I believe? , Hopefully I'm mistaken. Feel free to educate me!

BLDRUNER

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ranger
Country flag
?Happy gal.

D39C76C4-4868-46B9-8933-480B855501BA.jpeg
Was giving more thought to your blue plates. Did you tell the MTO your plates were for a truck? If not they may have thought it was for a car, hence the blue plates - which you can't put on a truck - I believe? , Hopefully I'm mistaken. Feel free to educate me!

BLDRUNER

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ranger
Country flag
Was giving more thought to your blue plates. Did you tell the MTO your plates were for a truck? If not they may have thought it was for a car, hence th
e blue plates - which you can't put on a truck - I believe? , Hopefully I'm mistaken. Feel free to educate me!
.........sorry meant to reply to CYBERGAL

Héli

First Name
Hélène
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Volvo S70 Manual
Occupation
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
Country flag
Had to ask the boyfriend what it meant..... no idea as I am not into video games......... so for a % of the population it will be cool....... but for the rest of us.......