First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Titan
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck cyber scooter 312F00CB-71A5-457E-B14B-5D37121E5F9F

I have Sur Ron edirt bike that I’m hoping to fit in the vault, perhaps with the handlebars removed. Would be a great addition to the cyber truck.
Sponsored

CyberMoose

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
312F00CB-71A5-457E-B14B-5D37121E5F9F.jpeg

I have Sur Ron edirt bike that I’m hoping to fit in the vault, perhaps with the handlebars removed. Would be a great addition to the cyber truck.
The back of the bed should have pretty good clearance with the vault closed. I bet you could probably fit it in.

Frank W

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
Retired Army 1975-1997
Country flag
Wow! There’s a pay phone there too! But love how the pump has been converted! Sweet! The Zero looks like it would be fun.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
And a post box. A rarity, I know.

The bike is a blast... Errands are sweet when you don't have the fill up and can share lanes through traffic. And everyone is your friend on electric!

-Crissa

(Well, almost everyone. I had one cyclist yell at me for slipping around traffic about a block ahead of him. Some people just can't be pleased.)

Rio

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Titan
Country flag
I wonder what the vault interior height will be with the cover closed. Would be great to have the bike inside and covered.

CyberMoose

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Just watched the Cyberquad video and seeing how much the Cyberquad comes out of the top, I doubt a bike is going to be able to stand back there with the cover closed.

Watching that video did make it a little easier to judge the dimensions of the Cybertruck. You can look at how high the top of the cover at the front and back of the bed are in reference to the Cyberquad. You can also look at how tall the Cyberquad is compared to the guy driving it when he gets off. He doesn't seem that tall and roughlt the same height as Elon, It seems like the maximum height under the cover is just about 3' and the minimum just about 2'. It might not be the best way to measure (using people or the imperial system), but if anyone was really trying to figure out the dimensions, maybe that will help.

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
I'm sure there's plenty of 3d models around, finding one with precise dimensions might be a challenge. I would love to have a cad model to play around with

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
You can also look at how tall the Cyberquad is compared to the guy driving it when he gets off. He doesn't seem that tall and roughlt the same height as Elon,
I don't know if you realize, Elon is 6'2".

CyberMoose

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
I don't know if you realize, Elon is 6'2".
Ok so about average. I mean it's not like we're being too specific about all of this anyway, i'm comparing the height of a bed, compared to a Cyberquad, compared to a man, compared to another man. Sure that probably seems scientific when you compare it to the imperial system, but it's actually a very poor way to measure.
Sponsored