Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23ModelY,71F250,14Fusion,66Galaxie
Occupation
Medical Technologist
Country flag
Okay. I'll suspend my disdain for racing across brackets. But, I was still impressed with the 12 second quarter mile time of the dual motor. I enjoy going to drag races and watching everything from top fuel to door slammers and outlaws. So, when I see two stock trucks make 11 and 12 second passes? That is impressive!! The fire and fury of 1/4 mile drag races usually sit in the 12 to 16 second range where I watch the races. The 10 second cars are more like "pull the trigger and ride the bullet".

ChristoN

First Name
Christo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 MS LR, 2022 MYP
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Happy I didn’t go for the AWD despite the delay for the CB. This thing is worth the wait. Considering how many cybertrucks will soon be on the road, it will be great to have the performance over the base model. The difference is mind blowing.

dsieberkrob

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'02 Avalanche, '15 F150 eco, '22 Maverick Hybrid
Occupation
Computer Consultant
Country flag
They need to have "closed road race mode" and open both trucks up to 145-ish top speed. They can even limit the 145 to 5 seconds or something. ICE trucks are that way with the same tires and similar weight. AWD gets high 11's, Beast gets high 10's.

ChristoN

First Name
Christo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 MS LR, 2022 MYP
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
They need to have "closed road race mode" and open both trucks up to 145-ish top speed. They can even limit the 145 to 5 seconds or something. ICE trucks are that way with the same tires and similar weight. AWD gets high 11's, Beast gets high 10's.
The CB trap speed is below the limit, how will that make a difference?

CTinCT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD Configured February 2024
Country flag
Happy I didn’t go for the AWD despite the delay for the CB. This thing is worth the wait. Considering how many cybertrucks will soon be on the road, it will be great to have the performance over the base model. The difference is mind blowing.
I basically had the complete opposite reaction. I am never going to be drag racing anyone, and can't see when I would ever feasibly need that power in a real world scenario. AWD at 600HP seems perfect for having some fun and zipping around, and 6 months earlier to boot.

ChristoN

First Name
Christo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 MS LR, 2022 MYP
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
I basically had the complete opposite reaction. I am never going to be drag racing anyone, and can't see when I would ever feasibly need that power in a real world scenario. AWD at 600HP seems perfect for having some fun and zipping around, and 6 months earlier to boot.
Then you made the right choice! Glad we’ll both be happy 😂

Diveflyfish

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 BMW 335d
Country flag
DRAG RUN VIDEO:

SPOILER RESULTS (TIMES) BELOW:

Phenomenal, I am so looking forward to this vehicle. Yes it is worth the wait! Cheers to all.

tesla-cyberbeast-cybertruck-drag-race.jpg

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
That could allow me to get home from Home Depot quicker!
Sponsored