Site Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cybertruckcovers.com
Vehicles
Foundation Series CyberBeast (Order Confirmed)
Occupation
Cybertruck Parts & Accessories Development
Country flag
This would be a game changer if it gets produced, and I agree that it is just as revolutionary as the Cybertruck itself. Even at $50K, I'd buy this over a bulky trailer that I'd need to tow and park somewhere.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
the cyberlandr website shows it is $49k... but if you throw a $5k downpayment on it today it will knock $10k off the actual price, that is, assuming it isn't vaporware as mentioned above...

I'm in no rush, the amount of aftermarket products that will be built for the CT will likely be staggering
Same here. You wouldn't want to have to explain that $50K accessory sitting on your driveway for a $40K CT1 that you have been waiting for for five years. I rather get the horse before the saddle.

Last edited:

OCS12

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta ST, Dodge Ram 1500
Country flag
I’m not sure how I’d be able to sleep in that thing. The measurements just don’t add up. However, I would LOVE if they sold it as an empty shell. Basically, just a hard sided tent with a couple outlets and climate control.

OCS12

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'm surprised it doesn't fold out over the cabin or out to the side like those truck-tents.

-Crissa
Even as a soft sided concept, I like the design, they’re just trying to fit too much in to too little space. I’m tall, but not anything crazy, and know I wouldn’t fit in that “double bed.” I love the exterior design though.

CybrTrkWdWk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dual Motor FSD
Occupation
Design, Woodworking
Country flag
Fun as a conceptual idea, but It costs the same as CT dual motor and is useless if you ever got rid of your CT. Hard pass for me.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
https://get.cyberlandr.com/

Here are some of my initial thoughts.

1. How long are those beds? I'm 6'2.
2. Why have the entrance go into the bathroom. That could get awkward.
3. The toilet is right under the shower head. I guess that could work but... idk weird to me.

It claims that it only lowers battery range by 5% and is less than half of the beds weight capacity. Overall I think this thing has potential and looks really dope.

What does everyone think?!

Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 10.50.19 AM.png
Well, I love it. I love the AI self-tinting windows and the solar, and the Starlink, and the recyclable shower water, and the induction cooktop, etc. What I wonder about, and asked, is how to get it into and out of the bed easily if it weighs 1200 pounds, and they said that they have a video coming out about that and that I'll love it. I also asked about swapping out the water tanks and the toilet stuff and they said that would also be great (if such a task could ever possibly be great). But what I wonder almost the most about it is where will linens, towels, utensils, and food go when this thing is all packed up. It is using the whole bed so it has to be in that bottom section. I am certain that all questions will be answered and I am very, very impressed. Does anyone know if the deposit, like Tesla's, is refundable?

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I’m not sure how I’d be able to sleep in that thing. The measurements just don’t add up. However, I would LOVE if they sold it as an empty shell. Basically, just a hard sided tent with a couple outlets and climate control.
I think the way they are trying to keep costs down (if you believe that) is to have all features in the one package. But those features are very, very impressive. Radiant floor heat. Large kitchen surface. Queen-sized 'bed'. Over the air updates. Voice controls. Vehicle integration. Etc. I just wonder how many other 3rd party designers will have so much technology. I think our family could use it. What about stability in high winds? Its a friggen tower.

DarinCT

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3, CT triM
Country flag
Big fat honking NO.

NONE of the items make sense.

Cook inside, where's the steam/oil go? Why go away so you can stand in a box and cook inside? Cram all the food in there so you can bring it out? Everyone else is chatting by the fire while you're in your cubicle away from your cubicle.

BestInTesla suggested you could take this thing anywhere. "If you have ordered a cybertruck for your company and usually get a little mobile home up as your office at the construction site now you don't have to. You have an office right there with you." (shows woman with safety vest on laptop) "...can take a shower, and can have a shower and have coffee". LOL. Who takes a shower at the office? Why? Where on earth can you NOT get a cup of coffee? I get that he's geeking out about playing around with possibilities. When it comes to suggesting a product can actually provide good, play time is over.

I could keep going about all the stupidity.

As for a remote camper replacement, this is designed by someone in a cubicle who wanted a cubicle in their CyberTruck. What's the point of getting out to stay in??

OCS12

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Big fat honking NO.

NONE of the items make sense.

Cook inside, where's the steam/oil go? Why go away so you can stand in a box and cook inside? Cram all the food in there so you can bring it out? Everyone else is chatting by the fire while you're in your cubicle away from your cubicle.

BestInTesla suggested you could take this thing anywhere. "If you have ordered a cybertruck for your company and usually get a little mobile home up as your office at the construction site now you don't have to. You have an office right there with you." (shows woman with safety vest on laptop) "...can take a shower, and can have a shower and have coffee". LOL. Who takes a shower at the office? Why? Where on earth can you NOT get a cup of coffee? I get that he's geeking out about playing around with possibilities. When it comes to suggesting a product can actually provide good, play time is over.

I could keep going about all the stupidity.

As for a remote camper replacement, this is designed by someone in a cubicle who wanted a cubicle in their CyberTruck. What's the point of getting out to stay in??
Yep. This just screams “camper by someone who’s never been camping to sell to someone who’s never been camping.” I already have a full sized truck, and I know a queen sized bed won’t fit. Not even a twin. I love the concept, but ditch the bathroom wall and make it one big useable space.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
It's alot like the campers that surfers use. You can't always cook outside, they like to take showers off their tailgate, etc.

What you do with the space in each trip varies, hence having all that stuff inside.

But yes, how is it going to collapse with all that stuff in it?

And the guy behind it is a serial kickstarter, not all of his stuff has been made, so...

-Crissa

akia123

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy impala
Country flag
intersting concept just not for me. but i do like the positiblites with how much the payload can hold. you can make some crazy strong stuff out of aluminum and have it fold out and up.