Occupation
Freelance video
Country flag
Update 2/24/23:

CyberLandr hit $150M in reservations as of 2/24/23

https://get.cyberlandr.com/

Here are some of my initial thoughts.

1. How long are those beds? I'm 6'2.
2. Why have the entrance go into the bathroom. That could get awkward.
3. The toilet is right under the shower head. I guess that could work but... idk weird to me.

It claims that it only lowers battery range by 5% and is less than half of the beds weight capacity. Overall I think this thing has potential and looks really dope.

What does everyone think?!

Tesla Cybertruck CyberLandr Camper / Overlander Concept for Cybertruck [$150M reservations as of 2/24/23] Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 10.50.19 AM
Sponsored

Last edited:

TAG

First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge GMC Acadia
Occupation
IT
Country flag
That's pretty cool. I've look at some compact campers and they have had the toilet, shower, sink all in the same space. I thought it was weird at first as well but it makes a lot of sense for saving space.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
From the looks of it, it looks like, bed length is 6 feet. I don't see the point of seats as they are used. Front seats of CT with a Yoke can provide ample table space with the same functionality. You may have to drill a hole in the tailgate for easy handling of toilet stuff.

I like the idea of compact setup and not having to tow something as long as there is an easy way to put it on and take off. Good for charging, good for the range. Good for boondocking. I especially like the "Poop in the wild" option bellow. It keeps all the questionable characters away (well, the less questionable than the owner on the toilet).

Tesla Cybertruck CyberLandr Camper / Overlander Concept for Cybertruck [$150M reservations as of 2/24/23] 1617722820893

OP
OP
cheeseandcraigerz
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Sportage, Cybertruck Tri-motor
Occupation
Freelance video
Country flag
From the looks of it, it looks like, bed length is 6 feet. I don't see the point of seats as they are used. Front seats of CT with a Yoke can provide ample table space with the same functionality. You may have to drill a hole in the tailgate for easy handling of toilet stuff.

I like the idea of compact setup and not having to tow something as long as there is an easy way to put it on and take off. Good for charging, good for the range. Good for boondocking. I especially like the "Poop in the wild" option bellow. It keeps all the questionable characters away (well, the less questionable than the owner on the toilet).

1617722820893.png
I think the toilet will still be inclosed. This photo just shows it without the walls.

Faffle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Soul ev
Country flag
https://get.cyberlandr.com/

Here are some of my initial thoughts.

1. How long are those beds? I'm 6'2.
2. Why have the entrance go into the bathroom. That could get awkward.
3. The toilet is right under the shower head. I guess that could work but... idk weird to me.

It claims that it only lowers battery range by 5% and is less than half of the beds weight capacity. Overall I think this thing has potential and looks really dope.

What does everyone think?!

Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 10.50.19 AM.png
All i could think about watching this is Zoolander

OP
OP
cheeseandcraigerz
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Freelance video
Country flag
Vaporware.

I couldn't watch the whole "Best in Tesla" video as it was unbearable. His claim that it was a real product you can order today, was just too much...
It's basically a kickstarter with no guarantee that it'll make it to production. But still interesting to see.

Carlos Thomas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Something like this would be a game changer. Compact/Re-usable Space makes this thing a real winner. Make this a $35k (tops) add-on and you could have something really special.

nitrohuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri Motor Cybertruck
Country flag
Something like this would be a game changer. Compact/Re-usable Space makes this thing a real winner. Make this a $35k (tops) add-on and you could have something really special.

the cyberlandr website shows it is $49k... but if you throw a $5k downpayment on it today it will knock $10k off the actual price, that is, assuming it isn't vaporware as mentioned above...

I'm in no rush, the amount of aftermarket products that will be built for the CT will likely be staggering

BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 LR, Founders CT (Ordered)
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
All these features and all it costs me is the use of the bed?

Nuh.

OP
OP
cheeseandcraigerz
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Freelance video
Country flag
Not for me. I'd be fine with an air mattress in the bed of the truck. If it's possible to pipe climate control into the back that would be a bonus.
I agree. Price doesn't justify it for me. To me this is a high tech luxurious option. Hopefully as more third party companies make products and scale, there will be cheaper options.
Sponsored