Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus GX470, 3x Audi A3, Honda Van, Model S, Tri-Motor Cybertruck
Occupation
CAD Designer
Country flag
All the possibilities for CT. The more I think about the CyberTruck the more versatile vehicle will be. I mean, Domino's driver would feel safe deliver their pizzas (built-in outlet for pizza warmer) any neighborhood. Taxi would get a lot of business, I would use taxi again or CyberUber or CyberLift? CyberCoastguard will be awesome. I don't mind riding in a CyberForce (police car) if got arrested by mistake;)

TennesseeCyber

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevrolet Volt
Occupation
VP of Operations
Country flag
Would have to deliver A LOT of pizzas to pay that truck off.

Quicksilver

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan van
Occupation
Retired military
Country flag
"Would have to deliver A LOT of pizzas to pay that truck off. "
That's very true but your overhead would be a lot less. But you could "Eliminate the middleman" if you could turn the CT into a mobile pizza maker and make the pies on the spot. Every thing could slide out of the bed and the cold stuff could be stored in the rear seat area in a small cooler that worked off the battery. The oven could be run off propane. I'm sure that would impact range but if you happened to be close to a charger you could "top off" occasionally during the day. There is also the "has Musk cracked the battery code" issue. If he has and the battery storage potential will be increased for the CT then everything could be ran off the battery. The possibilities for this vehicle just keep growing.

frankenbeans

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Crosstrek, Cybertruck on order
Country flag
Why imagine it painted? Paint sucks. Paint just gets chipped and sun fried. The lack of a need for paint is one of my favorite features.
Oh those are wraps? Nevermind. Carry on.

Agent007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tank
Country flag
Absolutely love all these possibilities. The US Forest Service can use one outfitted for them, similar to the for USCG.
In all black, it can certainly look like an armored vehicle to be used in protective details!

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
If law enforcement adopts, specifically he CHP, will be scared straight during my commute.

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Needs some stainless steel bumpers for those police pursuits/pit maneuvers.
Pit maneuvers? Just pull in front of the pursuit vehicle, put on the sign "YOUR DONE" then release countermeasures. Who knows , if all else fails Brake Check um!
Sponsored