CyberBC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Dodge Ram 3500, 2011 Chevy Volt
Occupation
Farrier
Country flag
Hi All, I was just reading an article on what the ski resorts are doing this year regarding Covid and had a little day dream about a day at the hill with the Cybertruck. My wife and I load up the gear in the Vault, set a nice temperature to make sure the boots are nice and toasty when we arrive. When we arrive on the hill we pick a spot away from the Village with a nice view of the Mountains to park. Use the spacious back seat area to put our boots on in comfort and then head out for a lovely morning of skiing. Return for lunch to a nice pre-heated CT, cook up a little lunch on the electric grill, then settle in to watch a nice show on TV and enjoy the view of the mountains while we eat lunch. Full recline the seats for a nap, then back out for a second half day of skiing. On our way home, I feel a little tired, so I put the CT on FSD and cruise our way home. What a lovely day. :) Anybody else having a similar dream?
Sponsored

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
Hi All, I was just reading an article on what the ski resorts are doing this year regarding Covid and had a little day dream about a day at the hill with the Cybertruck. My wife and I load up the gear in the Vault, set a nice temperature to make sure the boots are nice and toasty when we arrive. When we arrive on the hill we pick a spot away from the Village with a nice view of the Mountains to park. Use the spacious back seat area to put our boots on in comfort and then head out for a lovely morning of skiing. Return for lunch to a nice pre-heated CT, cook up a little lunch on the electric grill, then settle in to watch a nice show on TV and enjoy the view of the mountains while we eat lunch. Full recline the seats for a nap, then back out for a second half day of skiing. On our way home, I feel a little tired, so I put the CT on FSD and cruise our way home. What a lovely day. :) Anybody else having a similar dream?
I've been using my Model 3 Performance as my primary ski car for the previous two winters and its awesome in the snow and ice. Even though I primarily ski at Mt. Baker that has the world record for snowfall depth, the road to the ski area is always plowed (usually multiple times in a day) so there is no snow too deep for the Model 3 to worry about. During winter storms I will de-ice and pre-heat the cabin when I'm riding the chairlift up for the last run of the day. It's great coming back to a fully defrosted car!