First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
https://teslanovo.com/cybertruckconfigurator/

Hey ya'll! My friend and I created a Cybertruck estimator to give you an idea of the monthly costs. It takes account: loan period, interest rate, tax, etc. We're looking to gather feedback to see where we can improve! Please DM me or leave the feedback below!

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

Miralf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Saab 900 turbo convertible and Tri Motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Surgeon
Country flag
Thanks for this

BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 LR, Founders CT (Ordered)
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
Where are you getting those insurance prices? All the quotes I've seen are closer to almost $200 a month.

luisma

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Silverado 1500
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
nice thanks

Abacadabra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, replacing Wrangler and Model 3
Country flag
Where are you getting those insurance prices? All the quotes I've seen are closer to almost $200 a month.
Billy, shop around bud. If at all possible, try to go for USAA (if you or family are in military/government/etc.). If that is not an option, call Ameriprise and ask them for a quote and mention to provide a quote for if you were a Costco member (large discount). If you're in California, you can get insurance through Tesla.

I pay ~$80 a month for full coverage on my Model 3 in SoCal with Ameriprise. Tesla quoted me somewhere around $90 a month if I remember correctly. Granted, the Cybertruck will probably be a bit more, depending on the version

Other companies try to rape you. I got quotes from I think three other insurance companies that all said over $200 per month for my Model 3. DO NOT ACCEPT THAT

BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 LR, Founders CT (Ordered)
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
Other companies try to rape you. I got quotes from I think three other insurance companies that all said over $200 per month for my Model 3. DO NOT ACCEPT THAT
My concern with that is my cybertruck will be registered to my business and not to me personally. Does Tesla insurance cover that?

Frank W

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
Retired Army 1975-1997
Country flag
Billy, shop around bud. If at all possible, try to go for USAA (if you or family are in military/government/etc.). If that is not an option, call Ameriprise and ask them for a quote and mention to provide a quote for if you were a Costco member (large discount). If you're in California, you can get insurance through Tesla.

I pay ~$80 a month for full coverage on my Model 3 in SoCal with Ameriprise. Tesla quoted me somewhere around $90 a month if I remember correctly. Granted, the Cybertruck will probably be a bit more, depending on the version

Big fan of USAA but they may not always have the cheapest rates. I will gladly pay a little more for their stellar service.

Ward L

First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, FS CT AWD ordered 12/31
Country flag
I'm using MS Edge and the link did not work for me.
Sponsored