Balthezor

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover, 2020 Model Y
Country flag
I don't feel so bad now that I didn't get a golden ticket to the delivery event. That was 30 min of videos with no info lol.
Sponsored

ScoobyDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck/ F150
Country flag
I'm assuming Max charge will increase over time but so far only thing it can do from the Original Specs is 0-60 in 2.9.... (2.6s) in the case. Missed on max charging speed (at least for now) big miss on range, no pneumatic outlet ( at least it doesn't mention anything besides a tent that "pumps" up).

He stated when driving with Jay Leno that at tesla we always want our production cars to be better than the show cars...... not in this case at least right now

Fallenhero

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Kia Sportage X-Line, 2023 Tesla Model 3
Country flag
I literaly want to cry. After 4 years of waiting with a reservation from the night it was announced to get subpar range on the duel motor and its $20,000 more then it was announced and who knows when it would actually be delivered. Definitely wish I could sell my reservation.

swengl

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model Y
Country flag
I'm assuming Max charge will increase over time but so far only thing it can do from the Original Specs is 0-60 in 2.9.... (2.6s) in the case. Missed on max charging speed (at least for now) big miss on range, no pneumatic outlet ( at least it doesn't mention anything besides a tent that "pumps" up).

He stated when driving with Jay Leno that at tesla we always want our production cars to be better than the show cars...... not in this case at least right now
Truly, the max charge rate is going to depend on charging at a v4 SuperCharger (which there are not many of yet in the US). If the software locked the battery to make it fall under the IRS requirements to qualify for the tax credit, I'm all about that. If Range Extender = pay to unlock, sign me up. I may not even "need" the extra range, honestly.

scottyah

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mountaineer
Country flag
I literaly want to cry. After 4 years of waiting with a reservation from the night it was announced to get subpar range on the duel motor and its $20,000 more then it was announced and who knows when it would actually be delivered. Definitely wish I could sell my reservation.
You can, for $100...

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
@cvalue13 does this feat show useful info? (actually asking i know nothing about towing)
1701376659184.png
yes, interesting test

though, the Ct rear end seemed swamped, and we’ll surely be seeing some details about the conditions under which the others were run

on the other hand, Tesla is listing 7,000 and 10,000 as torque, which I’ve not through through how they’re calculating

ScoobyDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck/ F150
Country flag
Also (0-60) on All wheel drive says (3.9) on info page but (4.1) on order page.