Cybertruck Delivery Event Referral Credits

Barfings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y Performance
Country flag
Hi everyone, I was fortunate enough to have a few friends use my referral link to purchase a Tesla. With those points, I redeemed the tickets for the Cybertruck delivery event. I was wondering if anyone has received an email or any sort of communication from Tesla regarding the tickets since the Cybertruck delivery event has been announced/scheduled. I have not received any update since I purchased the event with my referral points back when Tesla initially introduced it as a reward.
Sponsored

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
2 weeks

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
I was wondering if anyone has received an email or any sort of communication from Tesla regarding the tickets since the Cybertruck delivery event has been announced/scheduled.
only one on here I know that is going (as a +1) is @greggertruck

my assumption is that, while they have set a date, they may not have finalized details (eg time of day) etc. such as to be able to send complete info yet

I just don’t think that still 6 weeks out from Nov 30, they know all details, or feel invitees *need* those details just yet

I would think they’d give *at least* 2 weeks’ notice? That means it may be another 4 weeks yet.

sooner obvi better for many, but Tesla is in the driver’s seat

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag

my assumption is that, while they have set a date, they may not have finalized details (eg time of day) etc. such as to be able to send complete info yet

I just don’t think that still 6 weeks out from Nov 30, they know all details, or feel invitees *need* those details just yet

I would think they’d give *at least* 2 weeks’ notice? That means it may be another 4 weeks yet.

Scheduling an event is easy, anyone can do that. Planning the event is harder. Order of magnitudes harder. We have to develop the machine that plans the plan for the event.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
Scheduling an event is easy, anyone can do that. Planning the event is harder. Order of magnitudes harder. We have to develop the machine that plans the plan for the event.
and this isn’t exactly an event where Tesla is begging people to come so are incentivized to get out RSVPs with details months in advance to ensure adequate attendance

Tesla could reasonably feel like, so long as they’ve given the date, details can be with 2 weeks notice and people who *really* want to be there will be there

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag

Yea, none of us have received anything yet. Many others that would tell me if they got their ticket too.

I am guessing first week of Nov ticket details start to heat up. When's that council/ event permit meeting, CV?

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
When's that council/ event permit meeting, CV?
not clear that they need one

If they needed the big one, the timing for that is already past

if memory serves, that would mean the event is eg <5,000 people, no one under 21 while alcohol is being served, or some such qualifications

🤷🏻‍♂️

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
not clear that they need one

If they needed the big one, the timing for that is already past

if memory serves, that would mean the event is eg <5,000 people, no one under 21 while alcohol is being served, or some such qualifications

🤷🏻‍♂️
It will be severely disappointing if this is the case. I am only a 8 year old boy after all.

But yea, 45 days is what I am finding to be the need. Is there somewhere you can check to see if that is already filed?

In the event of Cyber Rodeo, the permit filing wasn't discovered for a few weeks, but not voted on for even a few weeks following. https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-giga-fest-gigafactory-texas-travis-county-fire-marshal-review/

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
If memory serves, The 31st is the next commissioner’s court ‘voting’ day

let me check the agenda (if it’s out)… nothing there yet it seems

https://traviscotx.portal.civicclerk.com/
I ended up on this link too, and will be adding this to my watches. This will be massive huge news if we get a permit filing. I also was on the phone w the county no luck w/o a permit number, and the fire marshal is an answering machine. Hope to hear back..
Sponsored