Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
We may not have the sail pillars, but all doors seem to have heaps of storage. Possibly 2 storage compartments in each door

The bottom opening is obvious, but I think the grey trim on top of the white panel is hinged.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck door storage 1679845328702
Sponsored

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
That would make for a cool pocket.

Would need to be removable for cleaning

HaulingAss

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 Perform, FS Cybertruck
Country flag
We may not have the sail pillars, but all doors seem to have heaps of storage. Possibly 2 storage compartments in each door

The bottom opening is obvious, but I think the grey trim on top of the white panel is hinged.

1679845328702.png
Holy crap! That top compartment looks very discreet! Most people wouldn't even recognize it as openable stash space.

My 2010 F-150 XLT has big, cheap plastic door liners with open compartments that look like they were designed to hold a Big Gulp in the forward portion that bulges into the footwell area. Problem is, if using the footwell to haul stuff, like I do when I'm woodcutting, that intrusion makes it difficult to close the door. It's necessary to leave a lot of empty floor space so the door will fit in there. The interior panel on the Cybertruck seems like it has a better design, judging from that image.
Sponsored