Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
the BAW comment was funny - the swipe mark along the windshield looks like pretty good clearance over that large passenger area.

PilotPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche, BMW, M3LR on order
Occupation
Chief Pilot
Country flag
Hmm .. why not just remove the side mirrors? ... UNLESS THEY AREN'T REMOVABLE?! :unsure:
Hmmm, maybe because it was easier to just fold them back? I have no idea, just guessing. Being somewhat lazy myself, that’s what I would do. Takes less time, no parts getting lost, no tools required, don’t have to figure out where to put the mirrors for transport… Just guessing.

scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
Hopefully, that camera stays clean (areo airflow). Looks like it changed from a prev picture I had (below). It is in a nicer place for backup up to trailer.

The placement of the backup lights seems poor to me as it doesn't allow them to go off to the sides as much. Nice when you back out of your driveway.

new from above (crated)
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck in enclosed trailer w/ folded mirrors + tire size -- video Rear cameras and license plate

From a 10/2022 picture at the factory. Camera area is different.
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck in enclosed trailer w/ folded mirrors + tire size -- video Cybertruck_rear_tail_lights cropped

Albern

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevrolet Volt, 202X Cybertruck Plaid+ (x2)
Country flag
I have more pics
FYI the all the pics (and possibly the video) herein are from @triggertx on IG. Credit should be given where credit is due. Plus he was kind enough to answer all sorts of questions and has an off-road background.

He had concerns about the upper A-arm rubbing with the tire when spun - such that 35s could be the max tire diameter. He believes that the controls arms on this unit were stamped as opposed to cast or CNC.
Sponsored