Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired physician
Country flag
  • Banned
I don't know how the incentives work or if there are any anticipated for Cybertruck purchasers. Does anybody know? They certainly would be welcome, but with my luck they would have been phased out, and then reinstated after my purchase! LOL!
Sponsored

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
I don't know how the incentives work or if there are any anticipated for Cybertruck purchasers. Does anybody know? They certainly would be welcome, but with my luck they would have been phased out, and then reinstated after my purchase! LOL!
I kinda think when you have a million or so Cybertrucks reserved, you don't need to throw incentives out at people.

RonM

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 CrewCab, future Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
There is only one (y) incentive available right now! If you early ordered a :oops: single motor truck you can get your cybertruck way earlier :D if you change your order to a tri! :ROFLMAO:

I’m :devilish: not Elon Musk and he did not :eek: approve this message.

OP
OP

drscot

Banned
Banned
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired physician
Country flag
  • Banned
I kinda think when you have a million or so Cybertrucks reserved, you don't need to throw incentives out at people.
I was thinking more along the lines of EVs in general, and of course, there haven't been a million Cybertruck orders placed yet. I was referring to federal tax incentives.

RonM

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 CrewCab, future Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I was thinking more along the lines of EVs in general, and of course, there haven't been a million Cybertruck orders placed yet. I was referring to federal tax incentives.
Federal tax incentive is long gone for Tesla in the US. Only if the Green New Deal gets in, then the Feds might consider a new tax incentive. But if the GND happens, the feds may not give a tax break due in part to GND will end all oil production in the US by 2025, thereby gas will cost so much that going to EV will be the INCENTIVE.

Riptide

First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps
Country flag
I don’t know how many pre-orders there are for Cybertruck, but I do know that when I placed my second order, on Father’s Day this year, according to the spreadsheet available on this site I was order number 817,127.

That was in May, so I guess it could be over 1 million now.

OP
OP

drscot

Banned
Banned
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired physician
Country flag
  • Banned
I don’t know how many pre-orders there are for Cybertruck, but I do know that when I placed my second order, on Father’s Day this year, according to the spreadsheet available on this site I was order number 817,127.

That was in May, so I guess it could be over 1 million now.
The way I understand deliveries, you could still be first in line depending on where you live. I'm in the 70,000+ range and live in Arkansas, not TOO far from Austin. Would be glad to pick it up in Austin if that is an option. Who knows?
Sponsored