Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MYLR, '23 Mavrick Hybrid, '24? Cyberbeast
Occupation
Current Operations for... an organization
Country flag
Someday, if I live long enough, I'm going to see one of these videos shot by someone who isn't taking their very first video... on a potato.

Though, I suppose it's better to have poor video than no video so thanks

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
inb4 the complaints about the reflections

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Nice video thanks! Noticed no third brake light and light bar didn't light up when braking though.
We probs wont see those until right at production

ÆCIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Overall much better than the αlpha, in many ways.

But -- I want some internal reinforcement stiffeners where the rear fender flares are mounted, because there are slight ripples in the stainless that I don't want to keep seeing or get noticed.

Before I get pounced on, I'm just trying to make the Cybertruck a success for scaling you all. Fixing problems early is much better than letting them get replicated, because if I see it in a video, many others will too - especially closer up in real life.

- ÆCIII

hridge2020

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Occupation
Aircraft Fixed/Rotary - Rocket/Missile/Spacecraft/Air Defense Scientist
Country flag
Remember in December 2019, Elon was driving Cyber truck after dinner and ran over a sign??

Video

S.H.Peterson

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Currently Dodge Truck owner
Occupation
Insurance
Country flag
Overall much better than the αlpha, in many ways.

But -- I want some internal reinforcement stiffeners where the rear fender flares are mounted, because there are slight ripples in the stainless that I don't want to keep seeing or get noticed.

Before I get pounced on, I'm just trying to make the Cybertruck a success for scaling you all. Fixing problems early is much better than letting them get replicated, because if I see it in a video, many others will too - especially closer up in real life.

- ÆCIII

Yep. as my grandpa used to say ;
Pull up the sapling as soon as you can so you dont have to buy a chainsaw later.

and yeah... that ripple in the sides is a HUGE thing for me. its gotta be FLAT, DEAD FLAT.
Also it makes me wonder about a 'drumming' sound coming from flexing panels on the sides. How much of that noise and wind noise are gonna to get into the cabin? I HATE HATE wind noise and most Teslas are kinda noisy on the interior...
Sponsored