Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK
Country flag
One of SpaceX's stated goals is to send a first cargo mission to Mars in 2022. The Cybertruck, with its futuristic sci-fi design, has prompted many renderings depicting it on Mars, which may actually become reality a few years from now.

A Twitter user asked Musk whether the upcoming SpaceX Starship will have a Cybertruck on board during its 2022 cargo mission to Mars, to which he responded:

That's not a denial, so we wouldn't be surprised to see the Cybertruck drive itself onto the surface of Mars in just a few years time.

This would not be the first time Musk has sent a vehicle into space. On February 6, 2018, Musk's personal Tesla Roadster was launched into space aboard a SpaceX Falcon rocket.

PACEMD

Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri-Motor Cybertruck, P3D- Tesla Model 3 Stealth Performance, 4Runner TRD/ORP, F350 diesel dually
Country flag
Cool! I'm hoping to drive my Cybertruck to Mars, or at least the Moon, by 2025.......

Fenestrator

Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Honda CRV EX-L
Occupation
Millwork Sales
Country flag
I would rather Tesla focus on getting this truck to market than to Mars.

PACEMD

Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri-Motor Cybertruck, P3D- Tesla Model 3 Stealth Performance, 4Runner TRD/ORP, F350 diesel dually
Country flag
I would rather Tesla focus on getting this truck to market than to Mars.
I think it's important they open up the Mars market as well..........that market could be out of this world.........

Last edited: