PAPAB

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Toyota Highlander 2022 Model Y LR
Country flag
When I sign the check the vehicle is mine and ALL mine and I will do with it as I please. I can run it off a cliff which I have heard is a popular trend and Tesla can pack sand. When MY name is on the title and no one else's it's MINE, not sorta mine but ALL mine.

What other appliance do you have in "your" home that you do not have complete control over. Washer, dryer, stove, furniture, dogs/cats....etc.

What if your spouse came with a 30 year no divorce clause and they were a drug using, abusive drunk that would not repent. Nope sorry, you are stuck with them till the end of the contract.

**Nope, you signed a contract. For the ownership of the vehicle being transferred to you; you gave 'consideration' which was both the cash$ AND agreeing not to sell within 1 year. If you do not want to agree to those terms, then don't buy the vehicle.
Sponsored

GuyV

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
You see the square brackets around the text when you reply?

Code:
[QUOTE="FarAway, post: 194878, member: 15527"]
Sorry, but sure.
That is new to me, so tell me how?
[/QUOTE]
Just copy-paste the quote tags to open and close the part you're quoting.

Code:
Sorry, but sure.
[/QUOTE]
Okay.

[quote]
[/QUOTE]
Sure!  I hope this helps.
Which becomes:

Okay.

Sure! I hope this helps.

-Crissa
or maybe just blue instead of red 😆

Red61224

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yugo
Country flag
I’ve been locked in my house with COVID for 6 days, along with my wife, 5.5yo, 4yo, and 9mo

The boys at this point are like two anxious Rottweilers.

I also type with my thumbs for a living - ain’t no thang to bang out a helluva reply
Well then sir let me recommend Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing and give those 5th digits a rest and let the rest of the team pull the load. Thank me later.

FarAway

First Name
I.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pontiac Torrent, TVR, F-250 Super Duty
Country flag
I’ve been locked in my house with COVID for 6 days, along with my wife, 5.5yo, 4yo, and 9mo

I also type with my thumbs for a living - ain’t no thang to bang out a helluva reply
Ivermectin, but only taken with lots of ZINC.... works for me.

FarAway

First Name
I.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pontiac Torrent, TVR, F-250 Super Duty
Country flag
You see the square brackets around the text when you reply?

Code:
Sorry, but sure.
[/QUOTE]
Just copy-paste the quote tags to open and close the part you're quoting.

Code:
Sorry, but sure.
[/QUOTE]
Okay.

[quote]
[/QUOTE]
Sure!  I hope this helps.
Which becomes:

Okay.

Sure! I hope this helps.

-Crissa
Thank you! I hope that is better, Love HTML....

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck NO RESALE Restriction (1 Year) Spotted in Purchase Agreement Language Screenshot 2023-11-12 221131

Last edited:

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
thank you, love HTML,

Is that better???
You can also just highlight the the text you want to quote and add it to the quote list. When you write your reply you can the add quotes and don't have to fiddle with the copy/paste.

Eddyrelik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, CT
Country flag
Honestly 1 year doesn’t matter much. In 1 year they will still sell over sticker I assume. Tesla won’t make more than 50k trucks in first year. Even if it’s 100k trucks. There are hundreds of thousands of reservations waiting for years still.

jookyone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
16MS90D 16MSP90D 16MX90D 17MXP100D 20M3P 23MX
Country flag
Want Cybertruck?

X__________________
Sign here

Note: Must sign up for X account for 1 year. Cybertruck only available for resell on Mars.

CYBR117

First Name
Flavius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RN112750395
Country flag
Not saying I want to flip mine. Because I don't. But its my money. Its my risk. It should be my reward. And anyone who supports this sort of infringement on financial autonomy knows they only agree because it currently suites them.

C T Rick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Dodge Sprinter 3500, 2015 Nissan NV 3500, 2013 Chevy Traverse
Occupation
Plumbing Contractor
Country flag
Very simple solution, Tesla leases the CT to us and all is said and done. Tesla is the lien holder until the lease contract is expired.

There are stipulations in new home, condo developments. You can't sell or rent out that purchase for x amount of years.

Rick

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
oh, you’re gonna LOVE launch day!
Thank you! I hope that is better, Love HTML....
I’m presuming you were corresponding with one of the two folks on here who have me blocked

so they may have been having a hard time reading it because it’s not supposed to show up for them 🤣

Last edited:

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
I would guess a c-suite lawyer type would be more likely on the other side of the flipping activity, acquiring them early for himself and facilitating for favored associates while they are rare, cutting edge and attention-grabbing.
Since I’m curing my COVID with a martini instead of Ivermectin, I’ll tell you:

I left big law 2 years ago to instead co-found an EDGE/AI infrastructure company. But 2023 is a helluva ride. Currently entire company is on zero comp hoping to thread a liquidity needle, Tesla 2009-style. (Probability isn’t great 🤣).

Which is all background to say:

On the contrary, my budget is tight, I have three kids under 6, and I’ve got a Lightning with 8,000 miles in the driveway at 2.9%.

And I’ve been wanting a Cybertruck since release day (my time spent on this forum would suggest I mean it). I really hope to get one. With no intent of ‘flipping.’

But if after 2-6 months I don’t like the truck (per $value***), or my finances worsen? And I’ve got to let it go? While people are selling Cybertrucks past *their* 1 year mark, for a premium? But I’m getting Tesla’s take—or-leave sub-MSRP offers? And could have just stayed in the Lightning?

After paying taxes on the CT?

And these interest rates on the CT?

In other words, I’m not objecting to this provision because I want to flip.

I’m objecting because I’m one of the enthusiasts who could be f*cked by it.

To quote Musk’s Q3 comments when talking about how 2009 scarred him and informs his checkbook balancing: “So, I'm like -- I don't want to be going at top speed into uncertainty.”

Some of y’all seem seem to balance your checkbook risks differently.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag

My kids have been sick since before halloween. Started with Adenovirus and then ended up with the flu and the youngest has a double ear infection!

Today was the first day everyone in the house was fever free. The mucus is next level though
Sponsored