Bluechip506

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Mazda CX9, Mazda Miata
Country flag
Perhaps the wiper blade has a cam in it and as it sweeps across the windshield, the cam extends the blade end a few more inches, then retracts it at the proper point to avoid hitting the body.
I still think it will travel vertically across the windshield vs in an arc. It looks like there is a pivot around the middle of the arm. Hopefully we will get more details very soon.
Sponsored

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I don't care how sticky your bedliner is. 0-60MPH in 2.9 seconds is gonna require things be tied down.

In fact... I wonder if the tailgate latches are reinforced so that when I have my bowling ball collection in the back and I find myself lined up with a Corvette at a light....
It would solve that problem where ICE cars tend to beat Teslas when they get over 120 miles an hour or so.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
It would solve that problem where ICE cars tend to beat Teslas when they get over 120 miles an hour or so.
Over 120? I thought time travel was at 88 mph. What happens at 120?

FLAWLESS_G

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Water Plant Supervisor
Country flag
Updated with video!

Tesla Cybertruck leak photo.jpg

And one with people (Tesla employees) -- for an idea on Cybertruck's size.

Tesla Cybertruck Production Prototype photo.jpg

I am happy that we are starting to see more pictures in this video was really helpful. But I do hope that the stainless steel bed is still an option for people to purchase with. I also asked Elon in a tweet but did not get a response asking for heated weatherstripping around the doors in case cold weather and freezing rain like we have in Chicago prevents people from opening the doors sometimes.

Bluechip506

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Mazda CX9, Mazda Miata
Country flag
Just remember Elon has stated that is not the wiper. Current wiper is for test driving only.

I dig it, can't wait. though I have too...
The wiper in the new photos is different from the one from the drone footage. Not a lot different but it is different, so this one might be the production wiper.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
The wiper in the new photos is different from the one from the drone footage. Not a lot different but it is different, so this one might be the production wiper.
What differences do you see other than that one was in Fremont and the other in Texas?

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
I am pretty sure this is in TX. There was drone footage of a Cybertruck being off loaded from an enclosed trailer.
In the video you can see it's Texas. Factory is visible in background towards end.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I am pretty sure this is in TX. There was drone footage of a Cybertruck being off loaded from an enclosed trailer.
For me the big clue was the thing at the top of a video that said “…video of the new Cybertruck prototype inside Giga Texas”. The unloading video is a nice confirmation.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Photos Leaked! ? [Added: Video Showing Whole Truck -- Rear & Bed] 1643067781004

I was thinking the same thing. SENTRY MODE
Nah, if it was Sentry Mode, the wiper would have activated and smacked them until they left.

Last edited: