Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
samroy.io
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, CT Tri/Quad FSD
Occupation
Head of Technology (SW, DevOps, IT, Security)
Country flag
I'm buying this Cybertruck no matter what, I really do love everything about it. But I can't help but notice the front bumper hangs much lower now than the prototype. I love that lean look, now it looks taller in the front - not a huge fan. I'm sure it's much better for aerodynamics though!

DryCabin

First Name
Jeanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck pre-order.
Occupation
Medical
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck leak photo.jpg

And one with people (Tesla employees) -- for an idea on Cybertruck's size.

Tesla Cybertruck Production Prototype photo.jpg
... There is like No area for a hood. The front end shrunk like crazy to give that massive windshield. Its like there is nothing there. Is it going to be like a kitchen drawer instead?

Bathbunny

First Name
Bernard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla first-production Model 3 (LR, RWD, EAP+FSD), red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Real wheels, and they match the aero wheels of my Model 3 (w/o the aero cover). The front looks much more practical and the wiper no longer looks like someone attached a truck to it... Am curious about side windows and what does and does not open.

Quicksilver

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan van
Occupation
Retired military
Country flag
The front has a grill ? Removable for a winch
Hopefully that whole black panel can be easily removed for installation of a snowplow (for those that need one) or in my case an aftermarket armor plated bumper in case Bambi wants to jump in front of me.
We recently bought a new RAM 3500 flatbed and with all that plastic on the front I bit the bullet and paid 1700 bucks for a bumper to protect it from abuse. Said bumper has a Reese hitch so you can put a winch on if needed or a hitch ball for moving trailers around without backing them.
We live out in the country and deer are everywhere.
Since most of my driving is local I'm not concerned about a big bumper cutting my range. My CT will get a lot of rough use and an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
Does anybody recognise the floor? Is this the California design studio?
i was thinking its texas based off the people and overall dirty, incomplete feel

Westsail

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, ID.4
Country flag
Anyone know who this guy is? He claims he was there and has more photos! However, the picture he posted is the original truck with aero covers and door handles. Hmmm:
Sponsored

Last edited: