Cybertruck price increase?

Bill906

Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Country flag
I find the tri motor at $84k pretty unlikely myself.
I'm expecting my final cost to be around there.

$70k - base
$7k - FSD
$5k (approx) options like tires. Fancy color interior etc. (Not solar, solar doesn't make sense for me)
That's $82k. Tax, Title, License, delivery fee is going to take it closer to $90k.

Not counting the $2-5k to upgrade my home electrical and get a Tesla Wall Charger.
Advertisement

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I'm expecting my final cost to be around there.

$70k - base
$7k - FSD
$5k (approx) options like tires. Fancy color interior etc. (Not solar, solar doesn't make sense for me)
That's $82k. Tax, Title, License, delivery fee is going to take it closer to $90k.

Not counting the $2-5k to upgrade my home electrical and get a Tesla Wall Charger.
Not worried about losing the incentive? I guess early buyers are put in a weird place.

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Tesla As always delivered the most expensive vehicle’s first. They have also always given priority to prior Tesla owners. The most expensive vehicles and prior Tesla owners will get their vehicles first.
that would be great.....I have Model S and Model 3.......I am at 46,160, so, maybe I might see one around Sep 2023

repoman

First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicles
Performance S, Performance Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Software
Country flag
Tesla will grab that EV money for sure. I don’t recall if the preorder site said anything about the listed cost being before any incentives but I am betting they will claim the incentives so if the dual was $49k now it will be $56,500. So it lands at $49 after the $7500 incentive. That is my bet. I wish it wasn’t so but it’s hard to imagine they will just absorb the escalation and inflation with such high demand.
No, they dont do it like that. Historically, price on reservations has ALWAYS been the base price at the time you convert to an order. Cybertruck will be no different at launch. If they said you will pay $69,000 for a tri motor, then that will be the price plus any options you pick.

repoman

First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicles
Performance S, Performance Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Software
Country flag
You owe us pictures, answer all our question and rides. I will schedule the Q&A.

muttering, 3 digit.

Very happy for you
Will have lots of Youtube videos for sure. I hope its as fun to drive in the desert as my Raptor im trading :)

Advertisement

TSLA Stock

Advertisement