Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
I'm at 116,018, but I live in Texas. I do own a Tesla, so I have the previous owner thing. Also, I want to go pick it up in Cali, but there's no option to not have it delivered...
Sponsored

m.delmed129

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, LR, DM, FSD. Cybertruck Res.
Country flag
Around 8,800 behind the first. In the Midwest though, so..I’ll expect mine later.

Ehninger1212

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 E-Tron - 2005 Land Rover LR3 - T-Bucket - 1951 chevy 3100
Occupation
Architect/Fabricator
Country flag
looks like i am number 4,927.. great spot to be!

cybermanDan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Tribute, Volvo C70
Occupation
Electrical Designer
Country flag
Dual Motor AWD
Full Self-Driving Capability
RN113042801
Nov 27, 2019 at 8:19am EST
Bethlehem, PA

FrunkIt

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 LR
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
How to tell your place in line for the Cybertruck based on your order #:

"It's just a sequential number, starting at about 112744100. So subtract that from your number for your (approximate) place in line.

Keeping in mind the rollout will be regional, so your position in line is only good for your rollout region."
Based on this method I'm 5,722, so hopefully in less than two years from today I'll be hunting down and retiring some replicants.

Mad Dog Mebs

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
Occupation
retired
Country flag
How to tell your place in line for the Cybertruck based on your order #:

"It's just a sequential number, starting at about 112744100. So subtract that from your number for your (approximate) place in line.

Keeping in mind the rollout will be regional, so your position in line is only good for your rollout region."
I can not locate my Reservation acknowledgement in my email. Do you know the email sender address?

m.delmed129

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, LR, DM, FSD. Cybertruck Res.
Country flag
I can not locate my Reservation acknowledgement in my email. Do you know the email sender address?
Search Tesla in your email. The address it’s from is [email protected], but shows up as Tesla.
Do you currently have any Tesla vehicles or an account on their site?
Did you pay with credit card or “Apple Pay”?

I accidentally ordered several across 2 different email addresses..so check all that you could’ve used.

Fenestrator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Honda CRV EX-L
Occupation
Millwork Sales
Country flag
436,202. I figure all the bugs will be worked out by then hopefully. CT- single motor (which is the last in line for the release - figures).

stevemcmahon40

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TOYOTA Camry se
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I just pre ordered mine. Tentatively ordered the single w the full self driving of course. I’m retired and fly to nyc once a month for medical treatment. If the self driving is as good as I expect I may drive to and from nyc each mo th and may end up w the dual motor. I’m looking at this as a 10 or more year vehicle and perhaps the last one I own. Supposedly it won’t need any real maintenance and if I get the dual that means one stop to charge going to nyc which takes about a full day but considering one can rest most of the way it may indeed be feasible to have this as my transportation to nyc once a month.
Order is RN113186157 so I’m at the end of the list for now but that’s ok. My Camry is it going to be paid off for a little over 2 years anyway.

VolklKatana

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2019 Tesla M3 LR AWD FSD, CT3 reserved
Occupation
Data Architect
Country flag
This question is for those other Tesla owners that have purchased in advance. How does the region come into play? If I go to to Chicago for delivery, how far behind the west coast will they be?

Last edited:

Cybertruck 1974

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Environmental Health
Country flag
Ahhhh, if this is all true, i cancelled the wrong order! So the night of the reveal, I accidentally ordered 7. Processing wouldn't go through so I kept clicking submit until i saw it actually go through. Once i realized the next day with 7 emails confirming orders and $700 charged i cancelled all orders except the first email received from Tesla which was 12000 further down the list than the one order i found at 7000! Oh well, 20000 on the list isn't too bad.

VolklKatana

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2019 Tesla M3 LR AWD FSD, CT3 reserved
Occupation
Data Architect
Country flag
Ahhhh, if this is all true, i cancelled the wrong order! So the night of the reveal, I accidentally ordered 7. Processing wouldn't go through so I kept clicking submit until i saw it actually go through. Once i realized the next day with 7 emails confirming orders and $700 charged i cancelled all orders except the first email received from Tesla which was 12000 further down the list than the one order i found at 7000! Oh well, 20000 on the list isn't too bad.
I did the same thing and ordered 6. I cancelled the higher numbers though when I went through that process. Glad it wasnt a $1000 deposit!

Cougs

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
collector chevy K20, cybertruck asap
Occupation
Coach
Country flag
I AM AT 138K TRIMOTOR. IF ANYONE WHO ORDERED EARLIER AND CANCELLING OR WOULD LIKE TO GIVE HIS/HERS TURN WE CAN TRADE OR I CAN PAY YOU THE PREORDER. I AM RETIRING BY 2022 AND WOULD LIKE TO TOW OUR RV OUT OF STATE FOR A WHILE. THANK YOU.
Sponsored