First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicles
I own a 2006 Toyota Tacoma and 2018 Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
This is a question for current Tesla Model 3 owners. The black seats on a Model 3 are leather or some other material? Will the Cyber Truck have the same seat material? Secondarily, what type of cleaner/treatments are recommended that might be available on Amazon?

m.delmed129

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, LR, DM, FSD. Cybertruck Res.
Country flag
Seats are a Polyurethane material. Model Y also. This was done to satisfy PETA, as they’ve made some waves about the industry in general. Seems something Elon is for.

I anticipate CT will be the same material. So far on my model 3 it’s been durable, and comfortable.

I use mild soap and water to clean them.

OP
Old Pro

Old Pro

First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Seats are a Polyurethane material. Model Y also. This was done to satisfy PETA, as they’ve made some waves about the industry in general. Seems something Elon is for.

I anticipate CT will be the same material. So far on my model 3 it’s been durable, and comfortable.

I use mild soap and water to clean them.
Thanks so much, good to know. Should be actually easier to clean?

m.delmed129

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, LR, DM, FSD. Cybertruck Res.
Country flag

Thanks so much, good to know. Should be actually easier to clean?
I have had zero problems cleaning my vehicle seats. I would say CT will be very easy to clean. There aren’t a lot of crevices, and knobs to clean around. Just flat lines, and a few crevices. I will say, I’m not looking forward to cleaning the interior windshield of the CT. Will be quite the reach to get the base.

OP
Old Pro

Old Pro

First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I have had zero problems cleaning my vehicle seats. I would say CT will be very easy to clean. There aren’t a lot of crevices, and knobs to clean around. Just flat lines, and a few crevices. I will say, I’m not looking forward to cleaning the interior windshield of the CT. Will be quite the reach to get the base.
I had to buy a window cleaning device with an extension on Amazon to clean the windshield on a 2018 Tesla Model 3