Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 S. CT ordered
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I'm 80, I can't wait forever. I'll take 3 now, no FSD. Current AP is enough to make me very happy. Can I have a test mule to drive?? I have 186k miles on my S now. Turn me lose with a mule and watch me go?
Sponsored

Bill906

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Country flag
Exactly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brooks's_law

Unless the task was already planned for, it takes time to spin up new workers and assign them work.

-Crissa
We were behind on a project and the boss wanted to add more people to the project to get it back on schedule and one of my coworkers pointed out to my boss that it takes 9 months to make a baby, no matter how many men you put on the job.

He also pointed out that just because a job takes 1000 man-hours doesn't mean 1000 men can do it in an hour.

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
They have stopped taking orders for the Lightening.
Gonna be a long, lonely winter.
I drove a lighting last week. It was the basic $41k model. Impression was Meh. In general it was a great truck but that 230 mile range is rough. You get a truck for its robust capabilities and range is probably one of my biggest concerns now having been behind the wheel. The guage said 130 miles remaining while I was test driving. That really makes me want to see what others come out with before taking the leap. There are quite a few trips that are in the 200-300 mile range and it would be rough having to stop in the middle to charge.

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
the Bot isn't distracting or delaying from the CT, Semi or Roadster, so relax. people seem to think EM alone is the only guy in all of his projects... he isn't... he has managers.
Its a silly narrative, started by a hater, I guess. Funny thing is, I have heard a couple of popular youtubers repeat the same thing... which goes to show how information is parroted from one channel to the next without a thought.

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
CT is EM's distraction from Robot. (Don't hit me! 🤪)

AlexD

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus 460LS, Model 3 dm, Mustang Boss 302, F150,
Occupation
retired Building Contractor
Country flag
the Bot isn't distracting or delaying from the CT, Semi or Roadster, so relax. people seem to think EM alone is the only guy in all of his projects... he isn't... he has managers.
The cybertruck is now delayed till 2024.
I am now getting seriously p—sed off. Been very patient up till now but had enough now.

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Please don’t repeat stupid rumors as truth.
Well technically....for some further down on the CT waiting list it might be 2025, 26 or 27? 🤣
Sponsored