- September 2022: 9k ton Gigapress arrives at Giga Texas during the second half of the month. Other production equipment will be spotted arriving preceding and proceeding this.
- Q3 2022 earnings call: Status of production in slide deck changes from "In Development" to "Under Construction." Additionally, announcement of Cybertruck Event 2.0 is announced (if not spoiled prematurely by Musk on Twitter)
- November 2022: Almost exactly 3 years after initial Cybertruck was unveiled, the Cybertruck Event 2.0 happens that reveals updated specs and pricing. Additionally, the order confirmation/setup page goes live.
- December 2022: Initial underbody castings for Cybertruck spotted. Likely towards the end of the month.
- March 2023: More and more prototype sightings in and around Giga Texas using the underbody castings, armored glass, and exoskeletons made using production line equipment.
- April 2023: EPA filings (official range numbers)
- July 2023: Initial production begins. Limited to employee-only deliveries.
- September 2023: Initial non-employee deliveries.
- January 2024: First Canadian deliveries.