Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
You really are my man, love every single video you post.
I really appreciate the kind words and you watching my videos. I’m still adjusting to speaking to the camera but I am enjoying sharing my experiences with everyone. I have so many more ideas for content and can’t wait to get those videos out.

Cyber Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne, Awaiting Cyberbeast
Country flag
Love it! Thanks for posting. One of the best things about pull through chargers is that you can spend time in the trailer resting/eating while charging, and you can even use CT as power source for your trailer (that's possible, right?).

I really hope Tesla expands pull through super chargers everywhere, including in remote camping places. It'll be a game changer for CT towing.

OP
OP
ButterEV

ButterEV

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Love it! Thanks for posting. One of the best things about pull through chargers is that you can spend time in the trailer resting/eating while charging, and you can even use CT as power source for your trailer (that's possible, right?).

I really hope Tesla expands pull through super chargers everywhere, including in remote camping places. It'll be a game changer for CT towing.
Thank you for watching the video. Yes pull through chargers are amazing and should be placed at every supercharger IMO. They also need to show us via the app and/or interior screen where the pull through stalls are located.

Yes, you can power your RV with the CT. I did a video about this on my YouTube channel.

scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
Thanks. Related numbers in blue. [update: added column for extended range of 50 kWh]

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck towing 7,000 lb travel trailer qFTsM1n

Last edited:

Spacenoddle

First Name
Nan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I really appreciate the kind words and you watching my videos. I’m still adjusting to speaking to the camera but I am enjoying sharing my experiences with everyone. I have so many more ideas for content and can’t wait to get those videos out.
It will be real nice video if some of your friends have the airstream to compare with.

I believe it will be a big hit among both cybertruck and airstream communities.

OP
OP
ButterEV

ButterEV

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I have a feeling that at this moment even airstream dealership is very willing to loan you a trailer to test.
I’ve tried reaching out to multiple EV travel trailer manufacturers and no one gets back to me 😔 I won’t give up though as I believe this is what the EV community wants to see. Wish me luck

Cyber Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne, Awaiting Cyberbeast
Country flag
It will be real nice video if some of your friends have the airstream to compare with.

I believe it will be a big hit among both cybertruck and airstream communities.
YES! It'll be a big hit among CT + AS communities. Two shiny metal toys in perfect harmony.

I have rented my airstream at a local rental place. Please reach out to me if you are interested to rent an airstream (near Tracy, CA) to try with CT. They have around 20 different types of Airstreams. I can share their details if you want to create a video. The owner also has a CT reservation btw.

scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
Who made this? This is awesome
I did. My userid is in top left cell. Thx.
[update: added column for extended range of 50 kWh]

I just added miles for your trip (57*2) and need to get the miles for others at some point.

OP
OP
ButterEV

ButterEV

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
YES! It'll be a big hit among CT + AS communities. Two shiny metal toys in perfect harmony.

I have rented my airstream at a local rental place. Please reach out to me if you are interested to rent an airstream (near Tracy, CA) to try with CT. They have around 20 different types of Airstreams. I can share their details if you want to create a video. The owner also has a CT reservation btw.
Man I was just up near Tracy this past weekend. I’d totally love to set something up
Sponsored