First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
a big part of this seems to be facial recognition adjusting parameters
All this automation makes me nervous. I can just imagine getting into my CT to go to a party and it refuses to move.

CT: “Incompatible destination. Facial analysis suggests you are too ugly for this event. Dialing nearest plastic surgeon for appointment”
Sponsored

Ge’Rron

First Name
Gerron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
Do you know the tailgating i could do with this ! A few months to a year just got to wait it out .

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
Not to throw cold water on all these patent excitement threads, but bear in mind a patent does not mean that's what will be on the truck. It's ideas that may or may not make it into the production model. there are millions of patents that never make it past the drawing stage and into the real world.

ignored, now wheres that patent about thermal cameras...

:ROFLMAO:

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
All this automation makes me nervous. I can just imagine getting into my CT to go to a party and it refuses to move.

CT: “Incompatible destination. Facial analysis suggests you are too ugly for this event. Dialing nearest plastic surgeon for appointment”
you can always wear a celebrity mask, preferably Elon... knowing him the Ai will say something like "welcome memelord technoking of Tesla where am i taking you today?"

Monkchoi

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Impreza 5Dr Wagon
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Country flag
Will it have FSC ("Full Self-Cooking")
Yes, but that's an extra few grand, might want to add that feature before the price goes up!

Monkchoi

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Impreza 5Dr Wagon
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Country flag

Not that I condone DWI or DWUI but will the cybertruck recognize that I'm unfit to drive and not go? Heck, alert the fuzz and lock me in? I think I opened up a can of worms for the establishment!

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Not that I condone DWI or DWUI but will the cybertruck recognize that I'm unfit to drive and not go? Heck, alert the fuzz and lock me in? I think I opened up a can of worms for the establishment!
I believe Google Nose knows the answer. Tesla could collaborate with Goggle to implement your feature and who knows, they may even be able to upgrade the fart mode.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Did anyone notice that windshield wiper icon on the left? If CT is getting one, where would it go without messing up the look?

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck UI Patent Shows Off Cool Details & Features, Including Camp Kitchen! ? 1622317657357

ElectricSheep

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Mechanical Engineering
Country flag
I currently own a Jeep Rubicon and although a very different vehicle with a completely different set of capabilities, when I gave thought to overlanding I chose to tow a small trailer instead of constantly having my full-time vehicle weighed down by items that will be used less than 90% of the time. Of course, a Rubicon is designed for far more difficult off-roading than the Cybertruck will be able to handle (the wheelbase is going to be a huge issue) but I would still rather keep the vehicle light and more agile and have a separation of camp and vehicle.

I am sure this will prove a popular option, just like it will be with the Rivian RT1, but I don't want a RTT on top of my vehicle everyday.

ElectricSheep

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Mechanical Engineering
Country flag
Not to throw cold water on all these patent excitement threads, but bear in mind a patent does not mean that's what will be on the truck. It's ideas that may or may not make it into the production model. there are millions of patents that never make it past the drawing stage and into the real world.
That is so true and of course there are the patent trolls who are dreamers, but never attempt to build anything. But will take from those who do using some obscure patent and the good folks in East Texas who seem to always vote for the troll, bless their little hearts. If I owned a company I would never have a facility in that region as the jury members seem to struggle with technology and generally always side with the prosecution from the region.

BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 LR, Founders CT (Ordered)
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
Did anyone notice that windshield wiper icon on the left? If CT is getting one, where would it go without messing up the look?

1622317657357.png
Stealth hideaway hatch at the bottom of the windshield would be my guess. However other models have all not had wipers in the reveals either, so who knows.
Sponsored