Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model 3
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
I know nobody cares but I guess I’m going to cancel my order, I need a truck that can actually put a sheet of plywood in and not just a fun truck to drive. If it’s even close to the Rivian size it’s not going to work for me. No I’m not just wanting a huge truck because I’m an American, it needs to be useable.

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
We have been told BY Tesla that the Cybertruck is about 19 ft long. Rivian is 217 so under 18’.

SlegMD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus
Occupation
Physical therapy
Country flag
I know nobody cares but I guess I’m going to cancel my order, I need a truck that can actually put a sheet of plywood in and not just a fun truck to drive. If it’s even close to the Rivian size it’s not going to work for me. No I’m not just wanting a huge truck because I’m an American, it needs to be useable.
What’s the standard dimensions of plywood? I think that you're correct, I think the 6+ foot dimensions of the bed is very limited.

ninja6r

First Name
Ninja6r
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3, nissan leaf
Occupation
pass
Country flag
Weird thing to post on the Cybertruck owners club. I can't tell if this is meant to be taken seriously or if it's sarcastic. I'll assume you're not stupid and chose sarcasm.
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck vs Rivian R1T spotted on street (size comparison look) 9e5Gic1dfdyx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model 3
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
Since nobody is an owner, I guess your comment was sarcastic as well. I’m on this page to get information on a truck I put a reservation on to get in line. Don’t think for one second your and owner or have even have a pre ordered on yours. So yeah, very serious comment, it’s not the truck that was proposed. I have 2 Tesla’s, love the brand, the truck just isn’t what I need.

Art138

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY Performance,Ferrari Pista,Ford GT
Country flag
Why cancel when all info at this time is speculative…..I would wait for the the September reveal event when specs are announced and then decide.

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model 3
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
Why cancel when all info at this time is speculative…..I would wait for the the September reveal event when specs are announced and then decide.
I guess your right, I’m just disappointed I guess

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
Did you really expect an 8 foot bed when you made the reservation? If you are talking about width, what makes you think CT’s bed is less than 4 feet?

Last edited:

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
unclear what you’re disappointed in exactly

I need a truck that can actually put a sheet of plywood in and not just a fun truck to drive.
the preproduction dimensions of the CT bed can fit a piece of plywood just the same as the unveil prototype

they’re both wide enough, and neither has an 8’ bed, so both would require the tailgate to be down for plywood

Just like any truck with less than an 8’ bed

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
Added perspective lines. It's shorter, but may be longer.
IMG_1670.jpg
If the width is close, less hight along with the shape may mean less drag. With 10% more energy density, I am really curious about battery size and real world range.

Edit: Rivian dual motor range is suppose to be good so CT2 may be better.

Last edited:

ninja6r

First Name
Ninja6r
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3, nissan leaf
Occupation
pass
Country flag
Since nobody is an owner, I guess your comment was sarcastic as well. I’m on this page to get information on a truck I put a reservation on to get in line. Don’t think for one second your and owner or have even have a pre ordered on yours. So yeah, very serious comment, it’s not the truck that was proposed. I have 2 Tesla’s, love the brand, the truck just isn’t what I need.
My bad I guess. When you said "I'm an American" I took that as sarcasm because what the hell does your nationality have to do with anything related to the Cybertruck? People drive trucks all over the planet. Sorry, it's really weird to me when people use vehicles as an extension of their identity.
Sponsored