10 Cars with Active Noise CancellationOh and active noice cancellation inside the cab. Aren’t there other cars out there with this feature already?
OH YEAH.....I especially like 4,9,11,12,16,23,24The following wishlist was first compiled by @TyPope. This post is now a "wiki post" and can be edited by all members, so add your wishlist items to the list!
It's a "comprehensive wish list" of things people would like to see in the Cybertruck that hasn't already been confirmed. These are things that are NOT already confirmed by Tesla.
Cybertruck Wishlist [add yours below]:
- Trailer brake controls
- Cyber Trailer with battery to extend Cybertruck towing range.
- Solar Roof in addition to Solar Vault cover. The Solar Vault would add about 15 miles per day (per Elon). If adding a solar roof would add another 10 miles, it could take care of my 20 mile round-trip commute for most of the year!
- Heated AND cooled seats (all 6)
- Kneel-down for getting in/out of the Cybertruck
- Insulated frunk cooler (we know it has a frunk... let's make a cooler out of it!)
- Trail camera
- Tire inflation system
- Ability to pick one tire off the ground to make changing it easier. (independently controllable air shocks would do it.
- Free Supercharging (Hey, a guy can dream, can't he?)
- "Knight Rider" light across the front during charging.
- Autonomous trailer connection... Similar to Summon. You get it close to the tongue of the trailer, step out, and hit "Connect to Trailer" or something. It kneels down to get the ball under the trailer hitch, backs up appropriately, and then lifts up so that you can confirm a good connection, swing the tongue jack away, chain the trailer, and connect it electrically (including the Tesla trailer Camera which connects to the CT and lets you see behind the trailer like GM is showing in it's commercials now.
- Electro-chromatic glass for privacy and to help keep it cool when not occupied.
- Knight Rider style light that goes back and forth when charging, maybe...
- Access to pedestrian speaker. Enable music to be played outside.
- A HUD. Yes!
- A better dash
- rear seat bottoms can flop forward to create a large flat surface perfect for a mattress
- Four-Wheel Steering or at least a great turning radius
- Drain plug in the rear storage compartment in vault to use as ice chest if needed.
- Air Horn, since on board compressor.
- V2G (vehicle to grid please)
- Controls for the vault cover inside the bed so when using it for sleeping you can open up easily
- Four hundred plus miles for Dual motor AWD, HUD, and better dash.
- [Add yours to the list by clicking "Edit" button below]
- rear bed ready from factory for a Flush fit cyber hitch.com & maybe offered as a factory option.
- Matrix LED/laser auto highlights
- No cabin carpet or easily removed carpet with drain plugs so cabin can be washed out when (not if) it gets dirty.
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|Cybertruck Supersized||Southeast USA||1|
|New video of Cybertruck going through Boring tunnel||Show & Tell: Photos, Videos, Renderings||2|
|Top Secret Video from Cybertruck Guy||General Cybertruck Topics||8|
|Cybertruck decal on my truck||Show & Tell: Photos, Videos, Renderings||1|