Cybertruck wishlist - options or ideas you'd like to see available?

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford F350 Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius, 2021 Tesla Cybertruck (reserved)
Occupation
Nuclear Operations Analyst
Country flag
Did you see the card holder from Amazon I linked? You could have that with your key ring in your pocket. BTW, my 1989 SHO Taurus had a number pad on the door. That's so 30 years ago! :ROFLMAO:
My truck had the number pad on the door. I loved it. I could leave my wallet and keys locked in my truck while I went to work out. that way, I wasn't leaving my keys in a locker at the gym. unlocking with phone is great but I can't have that at work, either. I'm at work right now and have the key card in my wallet to get the MY open. I don't want to add another card to the four I already carry in my card holder for work.

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Toyota Seinna, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
My truck had the number pad on the door. I loved it. I could leave my wallet and keys locked in my truck while I went to work out. that way, I wasn't leaving my keys in a locker at the gym. unlocking with phone is great but I can't have that at work, either. I'm at work right now and have the key card in my wallet to get the MY open. I don't want to add another card to the four I already carry in my card holder for work.
I'll tell you something my dad used to say to me. "sounds like YOU got a problem". I'm sure you can find a solution that will work for you. (y)

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford F350 Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius, 2021 Tesla Cybertruck (reserved)
Occupation
Nuclear Operations Analyst
Country flag
I'll tell you something my dad used to say to me. "sounds like YOU got a problem". I'm sure you can find a solution that will work for you. (y)
I will. I suspect that you could use just about any NFC device to access the car if you assign it properly. Hmm. Anyone tried any non-Tesla NFC items to unlock their cars?

Mini2nut

Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
Would love to see front/passenger glass that is transitional like a pair of reading glasses. Clear at night and it automatically tints on blazing hot sunny days. It would also eliminate scratched and peeling tint film. I'm surprised that no manufacturer has offered this as a new car option unless it's technically not possible. Up the ante and make it dual pane for a quieter cab😁

jperkey

First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I believe this was previously mentioned but I would really like to have either factory installed tow hooks or a place to mount after market tow hooks.

Has there been any consideration regarding a winch?

So why does this all come suddenly to mind? I just had to get a farmer to pull my current truck out of a mud hole with his tractor. And I was going to suggest less aggressive tire for primarily highway/street use.

Last edited:

JMF

First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 F-350 TritanV10 4X4 Lariat Super Duty Longbox, 2019 Dodge Eco diesel
Occupation
Concrete Finisher
Country flag
Not so much an accessory but ... Elon was teasing years ago about "Interactive Factory Tours" where for a fee you could see how everything goes together and maybe install the TESLA Badge on a vehicle. Take that idea one step further. I propose that when they build the new factory that they put a few extra lines that would be dedicated for customers with a suitable skill set to actually work side by side with the master mechanics and get in there and hand build your Cyber Truck over the course of 2-3 days. I sure wouldn't mind a full day tour and orientation. The camp style accommodations for the builders could just stay onsite. You'd get a video of your build and 'Certified Hand Built' documentation. Comments ??? I'd LOVE to spend my vacation time actually building my CyberTruck then driving it home !!!

https://thenextweb.com/insights/2018/06/23/build-your-own-tesla-elon-musk-teases-interactive-factory-tours/

Ingemar

First Name
Ingemar
Reaction score
Vehicles
X
Country flag
Fold flat front and rear seats for sleeping in the cab.

(Netflix, climate control, free space in the back++)

coolant hookup for heating/cooling a home or worker barracks.