James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Res: Rivian R1T, Res: Tesla Cybertruck Tri-Motor + FSD
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
Since these are all flat panels, you'd save a ton of money just ordering bulk materials and applying it yourself. There's no reason to pay the prices that are linked by the OP for such a simple vehicle body.

Cyber_Dav

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Siennas (2)
Country flag
Since these are all flat panels, you'd save a ton of money just ordering bulk materials and applying it yourself. There's no reason to pay the prices that are linked by the OP for such a simple vehicle body.
I'd agree, except I can't even put a screen protector on my phone without getting bubbles! Some people just aren't meant for DIY. :rolleyes:

68Voltswagen

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
68 VW Bug, 97 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 21 Cybertruck Tri-Motor FSD
Occupation
Telecommunications Tower Technician
Country flag
From what I saw about wrapping stainless, the metal has less adhesion if it is brushed. The car wrap material has channels in the adhesive to release air bubbles but, also causes it not to stick. If you sand the truck smooth it should stick.

Cody the cat

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Mercury Monterey
Occupation
Artist
Country flag
The entire surface need not be covered.
Wrap is an excellent way to 2 tone or create intricate patterns or even scallops and racing stripes. Endless.
3 to 4 grand for a vinyl wrap is just ridiculous and Could be achieved for much less. Lower cost would allow changing it up every couple of years always keeping your CT fresh.
This process is an excellent way to personalize the uniformity and make it uniquely yours.
Not sure ppl, im seeing many options with this....

Cody the cat

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Mercury Monterey
Occupation
Artist
Country flag
Exactly

Cody the cat

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Mercury Monterey
Occupation
Artist
Country flag
I really like this idea.
Out of the box creativity.
Now just need to figure how to leave a light trail behind the truck. Light cycle indeed!
Sponsored