Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford f 150 raptor
Occupation
Machinery and equipment sales
Country flag
Ordered these a while ago and finally got them on; they go on easy lock incredibly tight match the paint of the rim almost perfectly and well they are aluminum so it makes the wheel look and feel like one lugnut less secretly attached rim. Highly recommend.

if interested
https://cybertruckco.com/product/cybertruck-billet-aluminum-locking-center-caps/

Also I bout and paid for them no ad or anything just very impressed! Roger there is a great help thanks!

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruckco aluminum locking wheel caps installed - review and pics IMG_0084

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruckco aluminum locking wheel caps installed - review and pics IMG_0087

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruckco aluminum locking wheel caps installed - review and pics IMG_0086

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruckco aluminum locking wheel caps installed - review and pics IMG_0085

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruckco aluminum locking wheel caps installed - review and pics IMG_0083
Sponsored

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
Ordered these a while ago and finally got them on; they go on easy lock incredibly tight match the paint of the rim almost perfectly and well they are aluminum so it makes the wheel look and feel like one lugnut less secretly attached rim. Highly recommend.

if interested
https://cybertruckco.com/product/cybertruck-billet-aluminum-locking-center-caps/

Also I bout and paid for them no ad or anything just very impressed! Roger there is a great help thanks!

IMG_0084.jpeg

IMG_0087.jpeg

IMG_0086.jpeg

IMG_0085.jpeg

IMG_0083.jpeg
CYBERSMOOV
Your inner designer shines with these!

XCeilidhX

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model S, awaiting CT RN112786958
Country flag
Best looking ones yet but…
FIVE HUN!!!???
Have you checked out the cost of custom colored cyberhex wheels at UP’s website? It’s like $22k for a set of 4 wheels. Stuff for this truck is pricey at the moment which I hope is just lack of competition but who knows. Maybe it’s just that expensive to get quality products these days. Lamentable but potentially true. If it lasts and is well built then perhaps in comparison to disposable products that would need to be purchased over the lifetime of a vehicle multiple times, the economics start to make sense but that depends on how long you plan to keep your CT/CB and how much custom aluminum pieces or carbon fiber or carbon steel or titanium, etc is worth it over plastic or cheaper alloys to someone… And of course one’s budget. This truck may be built like a tank and perform incredibly well but so far one thing it is NOT is cheap. Expensive to tint, expensive to wrap, expensive to make a secondary 12v wiring system for aftermarket accessories, expensive for tires (just wait until people are replacing them regularly which is pretty much the case with all BEVs because they are heavy and have a lot of torque), etc, etc.

So this doesn’t surprise me at this point but indeed, ouch. Unfortunately these days quality really seems to come at a premium.

My grandfather worked at the original True Temper company making tools that to this day resell for hundreds of dollars still after 50+ years if use because literally nobody makes them like that anymore as the economy has shifted to more disposable products and planned obsolescence so it is at least nice to see people going back to make a quality product made to last.

When I can, I like to support the mere existence of such things because they seem to mostly be extinct these days.

FWIW

Cheers

And I do think these look pretty badass and solidly built. Damn. 👍🏼

kobratoldya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y Model X
Country flag
Have you checked out the cost of custom colored cyberhex wheels at UP’s website? It’s like $22k for a set of 4 wheels. Stuff for this truck is pricey at the moment which I hope is just lack of competition but who knows. Maybe it’s just that expensive to get quality products these days. Lamentable but potentially true. If it lasts and is well built then perhaps in comparison to disposable products that would need to be purchased over the lifetime of a vehicle multiple times, the economics start to make sense but that depends on how long you plan to keep your CT/CB and how much custom aluminum pieces or carbon fiber or carbon steel or titanium, etc is worth it over plastic or cheaper alloys to someone… And of course one’s budget. This truck may be built like a tank and perform incredibly well but so far one thing it is NOT is cheap. Expensive to tint, expensive to wrap, expensive to make a secondary 12v wiring system for aftermarket accessories, expensive for tires (just wait until people are replacing them regularly which is pretty much the case with all BEVs because they are heavy and have a lot of torque), etc, etc.

So this doesn’t surprise me at this point but indeed, ouch. Unfortunately these days quality really seems to come at a premium.

My grandfather worked at the original True Temper company making tools that to this day resell for hundreds of dollars still after 50+ years if use because literally nobody makes them like that anymore as the economy has shifted to more disposable products and planned obsolescence so it is at least nice to see people going back to make a quality product made to last.

When I can, I like to support the mere existence of such things because they seem to mostly be extinct these days.

FWIW

Cheers

And I do think these look pretty badass and solidly built. Damn. 👍🏼
I definitely agree with quality over cheap any day of the week but I’m also holding out to see what the redesigned wheel covers look like before getting something like this. I would hate to drop a lot and then love the new covers and never use something like this again. We will see how long they take to bring them back out tho. I’m starting to dislike the look of my rusted inner wheels.

TeslaKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lots
Occupation
Various
Country flag

if interested

IMG_0084.jpeg

IMG_0087.jpeg

IMG_0086.jpeg

IMG_0085.jpeg

IMG_0083.jpeg
How do they lock? Can you show that please?

CarMan ElecTruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LeftFoot RightFoot
Country flag
I can digg it.. very creative way to blend the gap.. looks as if it belongs. Bravo!

kpg81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast
Country flag
Have you checked out the cost of custom colored cyberhex wheels at UP’s website? It’s like $22k for a set of 4 wheels.
I thought you made a mistake and I checked. Wtf? $22k for those wheels? That's insane! I thought what I paid for my Tsportline CT7s were pricey, but UP is smoking crack selling wheels for that price. And imo, they don't even look that cool. Total joke. I bet they sell 0 sets of them.

wtibbit

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes sedan, Corvette coupe, Yukon XL
Occupation
Retired Engineering Program Director
Country flag
I definitely agree with quality over cheap any day of the week but I’m also holding out to see what the redesigned wheel covers look like before getting something like this. I would hate to drop a lot and then love the new covers and never use something like this again. We will see how long they take to bring them back out tho. I’m starting to dislike the look of my rusted inner wheels.
Moving my garage stuff around to make room for my truck, I found a mostly empty can of flat black Rustoleum spray paint. I looked at the can, then looked at that rust on the wheel hubs and decided to cover up the ugly.

Here's the result.... It will do until it's covered up with hub caps or wheel covers.
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruckco aluminum locking wheel caps installed - review and pics IMG_1767

cybertruckwaldo

First Name
Willie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD FS
Country flag
Would love these but the price makes me second guess the purchase. Would be brutal buying these and then the aero wheel covers drop.
Sponsored