Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
manufacturing
Country flag
Hey guys, and Gals,
Just wanted to through out shout as a new site sponsor, www.cybertruckco.com .

We got patent pending Billet aluminum locking center caps, Plastic pop in center caps, Mirror deletes, extra thick 8.5m PPF films, and just launched our Heavy Duty Crossbar System on Friday. We've got everything coming unstuck next few days to ship customers orders!

We're working on a bed Rack, Pop top Camper shell, Lift Kits, Lowering Kits, Universal Light bar mounts (we also sell Baja Designs) that awe hope to have first articles in the next week or so, shipping end of the month or early June. Next after those are wheel arch covers, Frame sliders, bumpers and then we'll start the carbon work.

We offer wrap and tint services and We are an installer/reseller for the Unplugged Performance kits, so if you're local to San Diego and want something done, stop on by or give us a call.

Let us know if you have any questions and what you want us to make next and it'll go into our planning, or email us at [email protected]

See you guys out there on the road soon!

Tesla Cybertruck CYBERTRUCKco New Site Sponsor! CYBERTRUCK CO LOGO for social
Sponsored

wh1t3rbb1t

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Founders Edition
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Country flag
Sweet! I’m in San Diego. I’ll check you guys out. I’m excited for the pop top tent option.

OP
OP
CYBERTRUCKco

CYBERTRUCKco

Site Sponsor
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
manufacturing
Country flag
What is this called in the drop down and does it fit a hard shell tent?

Each picture should have a name on it for easier ordering.

Screenshot_20240514_092608_Chrome.jpg
That is the rooftop tent mounting kit. They are adjustable on the bars and a great way to mount a flip over style roof top tent. If you're local to San Diego and have this style tent, want to help us photograph, then I can give you a great deal, email me.

When you select the item in the pull down it changes the photo to the item you are purchasing: https://cybertruckco.com/product/cybertruckco-heavy-duty-billet-aluminum-cross-bars/

OP
OP
CYBERTRUCKco

CYBERTRUCKco

Site Sponsor
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
manufacturing
Country flag
What is this called in the drop down and does it fit a hard shell tent?

Each picture should have a name on it for easier ordering.

Screenshot_20240514_092608_Chrome.jpg
For a wedge style rooftop tent, like a GFC, the rooftop riser kit is best for that. Still in FA samples product development cycle, but will be on the site shortly. It basically holds the tent flat on the roof like a back pack and then has struts that rise it to level and then locks in place. Hope that make sense.

CybertruckRN1127

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3, Model X
Country flag
That is the rooftop tent mounting kit. They are adjustable on the bars and a great way to mount a flip over style roof top tent. If you're local to San Diego and have this style tent, want to help us photograph, then I can give you a great deal, email me.

When you select the item in the pull down it changes the photo to the item you are purchasing: https://cybertruckco.com/product/cybertruckco-heavy-duty-billet-aluminum-cross-bars/

I don't have a tent. Was waiting for someone to make a leveled roof rack for it.

OP
OP
CYBERTRUCKco

CYBERTRUCKco

Site Sponsor
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
manufacturing
Country flag
I don't have a tent. Was waiting for someone to make a leveled roof rack for it.
That is in process now, we hope to have the first article for approval next week, then available to purchase shipping early June.

OP
OP
CYBERTRUCKco

CYBERTRUCKco

Site Sponsor
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
manufacturing
Country flag
Is there a way/option to lock the cross bars?
Yes, you could connect lots of options to then using the 1/4"-20 t-slot channels. What are you trying to do?

loki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Just trying to make sure nothing goes missing. Tesla seems to have theirs integrated

Tesla Cybertruck CYBERTRUCKco New Site Sponsor! IMG_7908

OP
OP
CYBERTRUCKco

CYBERTRUCKco

Site Sponsor
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
manufacturing
Country flag
Just trying to make sure nothing goes missing. Tesla seems to have theirs integrated

IMG_7908.jpeg
Those have some quick release underneath the plastic outer shell. Those are like every other OEM crossbar that Thule makes, plastic and low weight rating, good for surfboards, ski's etc.

Ours are a heavy duty crossbars that you can actually put some weight on and accessories, like our rooftop tent mounting kit, or awning riser, molle panels etc. Removal will require tools, an unlikely scenario our opinion.
Sponsored