Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
manufacturing
Country flag
Happy Cyber Monday! Today we launched the Visor extensions that fill the gap on top of the visor and towards the center left open by Tesla. The sun was blinding us at certain times of the day, and these gaps are distracting, so this is our solution. Made in the USA by Lormac.com using gloss black polycarbonate with UV protection. They easily slide under the A pillar and headliner interior trim similar to the moon roof visor and the center is held by high-temp 3M tape, takes 1 minute to install with no tools or modifications.

Sue couypon CTOC15 for 15% off the forum members, hope that helps!

Tesla Cybertruck CYBERTRUCKco Visor extensions launched today! cybertruckco-cybertruck-visor-extensions-4

Tesla Cybertruck CYBERTRUCKco Visor extensions launched today! cybertruckco-cybertruck-visor-extensions-3

Tesla Cybertruck CYBERTRUCKco Visor extensions launched today! cybertruckco-cybertruck-visor-extensions-2

Tesla Cybertruck CYBERTRUCKco Visor extensions launched today! cybertruckco-cybertruck-visor-extensions-1

Tesla Cybertruck CYBERTRUCKco Visor extensions launched today! cybertruckco-cybertruck-visor-extensions-5
Sponsored

TwiztOG43

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y Performance, Tesla Model Y LR
Country flag
Had you had this out sooner I would have gotten these instead of adding another layer of tint to block out the sun, which was way more than $50

Electric Metal

Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
Great idea and was one of the first things I noticed when driving on sunny days. I just think you should have made it out of something not so reflective “gloss”. Kinda doesn’t match the interior. Everything has a satin to dull finish. Also might be kind of annoying driving seeing everything reflecting back from the road above your head.

Garyc007

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model 3
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
It looks a little flimsy and doesn’t allow me to see through it.

RogerDavis

Site Sponsor
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Defender 110, Model 3
Occupation
manufacturing
Country flag
Try cybrego15

DRKTruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberBeast delivered: May 9, 2024
Country flag
Great idea and was one of the first things I noticed when driving on sunny days. I just think you should have made it out of something not so reflective “gloss”. Kinda doesn’t match the interior. Everything has a satin to dull finish. Also might be kind of annoying driving seeing everything reflecting back from the road above your head.
I agree. I want to order something like this for sure. But it looks so reflective. Can you offer a matte option? Other than that, it looks perfect.

OP
OP
CYBERTRUCKco

CYBERTRUCKco

Site Sponsor
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
manufacturing
Country flag
I agree. I want to order something like this for sure. But it looks so reflective. Can you offer a matte option? Other than that, it looks perfect.
The gloss isn't bothersome, but if you order, email [email protected] your order number and we'll add some matte wrap to check it out ourselves.

dalton108

First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY; M3
Country flag
The gloss isn't bothersome, but if you order, email [email protected] your order number and we'll add some matte wrap to check it out ourselves.
If everything goes according to plan, I should be getting my Cyberbeast between October and December. I’ve already ordered some things and I all but pulled the trigger on this, but I don’t want that glossy reflection in my face/sightline.

Matte this out and make sure the black/gray looks good next to the Alcantara lining and I’m in.

Hell, you might even want to do a version with the back IN Alcantara.
Sponsored