Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck ordered and two MB GLC
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
I ordered a dual-motor CyberTruck about one month after Tesla started taking orders, and a few months later, I ordered a tri-motor. After the delivery event, I logged into my Tesla dashboard and saw that it no longer shows my CyberTruck reservation.

Did this happen to everyone else?
Sponsored

davelloydbrown

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3, silverado
Occupation
veterinarian - retired
Country flag
If you still have a reservation you should have gotten an email offering you a discount on purchasing an different tesla before Dec 23.

TECH49

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MSP, MYP, C8, Ram 1500
Country flag
My reservation still shows only when on the website and logged into my account. It doesn't show using my tesla app.

Also, I didn't receive the email offering a discount on another car. Not receiving it made me verify my reservation was still there so I was happy it was.

twowheeled

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvette, Tesla
Country flag
I put in a reservation. What type of discount did they offer? I just put my reservation yesterday. The email just said, your order is confirmed, blah blah blah. Nothing I see referring to discount on another car. Maybe because I just bought a Y in march 2023?

nitrohuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri Motor Cybertruck
Country flag
my original reservation as well as the second one I placed on Nov 30th are both in the system when I log in.

OP
OP
PhilEsq

PhilEsq

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
If you still have a reservation you should have gotten an email offering you a discount on purchasing an different tesla before Dec 23.
The morning after I noticed my order was no longer showing I did receive the email offering $1,000 off a Tesla purchased before the end of the year. However other people I know see the order in their dashboard and I don't.

davelloydbrown

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3, silverado
Occupation
veterinarian - retired
Country flag
The morning after I noticed my order was no longer showing I did receive the email offering $1,000 off a Tesla purchased before the end of the year. However other people I know see the order in their dashboard and I don't.
Cybertruck is Here​
And your reservation is in the queue. While you await delivery of your Cybertruck, get $1,350 off the lease or purchase price of a new Tesla.* Place your new order by December 31, 2023, to qualify.
It says right in the text that you are in the queue.

OP
OP
PhilEsq

PhilEsq

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Cybertruck is Here​
And your reservation is in the queue. While you await delivery of your Cybertruck, get $1,350 off the lease or purchase price of a new Tesla.* Place your new order by December 31, 2023, to qualify.​
It says right in the text that you are in the queue.
I know it says I'm in the queue, but both orders are no longer in the dashboard. I'm going to Tesla now to see what they say. I will update with the info.

Interestingly, my email says, "While you await delivery of your Cybertruck, get $1,000 off the lease or purchase price of a new Tesla."

OP
OP
PhilEsq

PhilEsq

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
For some reason I had two accounts with the same password and my computer must have cached the username of one of them so when I tried to log out and log in to the other account it was taking me to the same account. It was the other account that had my two orders.

The guy at the Tesla store said he ordered a cyber truck the day before me. I ordered a dual motor on November 26 2019 and a tri motor in September 2020.

scottyah

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mountaineer
Country flag
I didn't get the email but my reservations show. I was originally getting the 3 motor but after the reveal I ordered a dual motor, but kept the old just in case I can configure and my spot is reserved
Sponsored