CyberBC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Dodge Ram 3500, 2011 Chevy Volt
Occupation
Farrier
Country flag
Are news cycles still a marketing consideration? Afternoon details will give networks time to produce coverage for Friday morning. Maybe some review releases on Friday or Saturday like Topgear.

Tinker71

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1976 electric conversion bus
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
If it's really only 10 vehicles, it kind of already was:ROFLMAO:
Who cares about how many key cards they turn over. Price, specs, and ramp up. That's what I may tune in for. Build quality already looks better.

ninja6r

First Name
Ninja6r
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3, nissan leaf
Occupation
pass
Country flag
Who cares about how many key cards they turn over. Price, specs, and ramp up. That's what I may tune in for. Build quality already looks better.
I don't see the ramp up being anything new from what we heard in Q3 call. Specs and price might not be revealed either. I don't recall getting them for the Y at reveal. Or at least, more than what is already on the webpage for the Cybertruck. But I do hope we get final everything. I'm honestly surprised MORE info hasn't leaked about those topics yet.

davelloydbrown

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3, silverado
Occupation
veterinarian - retired
Country flag
If Tesla doesn’t reveal MSRP’s at the event reservation holders may start a revolt!
yeah the stock may take another dive. I am usually always long but will sometimes buy some puts during a buy the rumor/ sell the news, but these days the stock has not gone up much and has been in the dumps since third quarter earnings.

Bluechip506

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Mazda CX9, Mazda Miata
Country flag
The stock will take an initial dip no matter what is said. If the price is high- no one will want one and it's a failure. If the price is too low- not enough profits for investors and it's a failure. If the price is just right- they won't be able to keep up with demand and it's a failure. That's just the way these things work.

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
The truck is :

1701106357424.png

We all been conn'ed

/s
Nah, Vaporware is only applied to software promises.

For vehicles, the correct term for a super cool innovative design that will excite buyers but never see the light of day is ........"Concept Car" :cool:

davelloydbrown

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3, silverado
Occupation
veterinarian - retired
Country flag
The stock will take an initial dip no matter what is said. If the price is high- no one will want one and it's a failure. If the price is too low- not enough profits for investors and it's a failure. If the price is just right- they won't be able to keep up with demand and it's a failure. That's just the way these things work.
It was suggested earlier that the cost of the duel motor would be 60 k, so with a 20% markup that would be 72 k for the duel and 90 k for the tri (15 k higher in cost). Both of these numbers have been thrown around before and IMO that would be a plus for CT buyers as it would be within the price range of most and it would also keep the analysts happy with 20% margins.

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y, 23 Lightning, CyberTruck (someday)
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag
Going tomorrow to lay my eyes for the first time on the CT!

Looking forward to see what my expectation versus reality is once I'm in front of it. So far it seems like more people feel it's exceeds expectation in person.

Got my chickens with me also.

Think I might mess with the salesperson and ask about mid-gate, 500 mi range, if it's an exoskeleton, internal tailgate ramp etc
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.