Suba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck and Model Y
Occupation
Marketing
Country flag
Any have a good source for a high quality die cast model of the Cybertruck? I wish Tesla would make em like they do for the other models. Need something on my desk besides the phone supercharger :)I’ve checked out Etsy and EBay Etc, but nothing of any real quality. Looking for metal and not plastic.
Sponsored

OneLapper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 328d Sportswagon
Country flag
Any have a good source for a high quality die cast model of the Cybertruck? I wish Tesla would make em like they do for the other models. Need something on my desk besides the phone supercharger :)I’ve checked out Etsy and EBay Etc, but nothing of any real quality. Looking for metal and not plastic.
I check the Telsa site every day for a CT diecast.

They did lower the price from $250 to $175 on first the S and X diecasts, then 3 weeks ago all the diecasts. I suspect they are clearing out the old inventory of toys for the "new" models of the updated SEXY cars. I *hope* they make a CT diecast when they design the new ones.

This, of course, would signify the CT design is finalized. Who knows if that's happened yet. We might not see the diecast CT until the truck is rolling off the line.

android04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD, Tesla Cybertruck Tri-motor (reserved)
Country flag
The Tesla store in Houston gave my Nephew a free model 3 diecast when he was visiting with his parents, I thought that was cool.
If the car is red and in a plastic display case, it's not the same as the die-cast model that Tesla sells. It's a different model that was originally given to the early Model 3 buyers that reserved early. They are less detailed, have lesser quality materials, and were going for about $70 on eBay back then. There are reports of those same models being handed out recently after a few years of them being gone. Either they started making them again, or they found a stash of them somewhere. I have mine to my neice to play with. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.teslarati.com/tesla-model-3-diecast-something-special-gift/amp/

Ehninger1212

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 E-Tron - 2005 Land Rover LR3 - T-Bucket - 1951 chevy 3100
Occupation
Architect/Fabricator
Country flag
If the car is red and in a plastic display case, it's not the same as the die-cast model that Tesla sells. It's a different model that was originally given to the early Model 3 buyers that reserved early. They are less detailed, have lesser quality materials, and were going for about $70 on eBay back then. There are reports of those same models being handed out recently after a few years of them being gone. Either they started making them again, or they found a stash of them somewhere. I have mine to my neice to play with. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.teslarati.com/tesla-model-3-diecast-something-special-gift/amp/
Either way, they gave him a free toy and I thought it was cool.

Its the same one they Gave my friend when he bought his M3P.

Albern

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevrolet Volt, 202X Cybertruck Plaid+ (x2)
Country flag
Franz is holding onto an ~1/18 scale version of CT.

Tesla Cybertruck Die cast model ? Screen-Shot-2020-02-21-at-7.47.11-AM

SEER

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Outback, ZR-2, K3500 dually, Cybertruck
Country flag
I ordered one of these...
https://hotwheelscollectors.mattel.com/shop/en-us/hwc/1-10-hot-wheels-cybertruck-r-c-gxg31

https://www.cybertruckownersclub.co...-order-a-1-17-scale-model-of-cybertruck.1259/

Tesla Cybertruck Die cast model ? 34F839A8-21CC-40FB-95AF-361BE559735B

From Mattel...

Thanks for getting back to us! I've updated your original order number 1431***** to reflect that you want to maintain the back-order status for the Cybertruck item .

This item is expected to ship approximately 05/01/21, and your credit card will be charged at that time.

Thank you for your patience. We look forward to completing your order!”

Last edited:

VI Tesla

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Cybertruck
Country flag
The Tesla store in Houston gave my Nephew a free model 3 diecast when he was visiting with his parents, I thought that was cool.
When we bought our M3 they gave each of our girls (2) a diecast model 3. Thought that was super classy of them.

Last edited:

EVCanuck

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ЗАЗ-968, Canyonero
Country flag
I'm superstitious, so not buying it before the actual Cybertruck ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
I check the Telsa site every day for a CT diecast.

They did lower the price from $250 to $175 on first the S and X diecasts, then 3 weeks ago all the diecasts. I suspect they are clearing out the old inventory of toys for the "new" models of the updated SEXY cars. I *hope* they make a CT diecast when they design the new ones.

This, of course, would signify the CT design is finalized. Who knows if that's happened yet. We might not see the diecast CT until the truck is rolling off the line.
Cybertruck die cast model just went live.
https://www.tomorrowtides.com/shopteslacom.html