First Name
Jack
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus Rx450H Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Researcher
Country flag
The display / control system is supposed to be customized for trucks. Does anyone know what this means? I am assuming that it has controls for the air suspension and possibly for trailering (such as hitch hookup and viewing). Without wide mirrors there would need to be different side view cameras. I am assuming it would also have controls for the bed cover and, possibly, outlets, pump, and storage covers? Anyway, it is a general query. People who were at the reveal might know more.

Saskateam

First Name
Aron
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Jeep YJ, 2019 Jeep Cherokee, Cybertruck Tri-motor
Occupation
Operating Manager Power Lineman
Country flag
I am hoping for an off road screen with pitch and yaw measured, plus outside cameras all turned on so you see your clearance. A tow screen that lets you set your trailer brakes and apply them as needed. Maybe be able to see what the weight on the hitch is when loaded. Also be able to see a camera feed from the back of the trailer so you see what is behind you better. A space rover video game that lets you cruise on the moon and Mars.

UpToNoGood

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tacoma 4x4, 2015 Super Tenere
Occupation
Cyber stuff
Country flag
I would hope for Crawl Control like my Tacoma has. Very good feature for off-roading.