Do you hold more than one CT reservation?

How many CT reservations do you hold?

• 4+

• None... yet

Results are only viewable after voting.

EVCanuck

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ЗАЗ-968, Canyonero
Country flag
I guess the majority have just one CT reservation, Personally, I hold 5 reservations for a couple of reasons. Are there any other members that hold more than 1 reservation?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I wonder how they'll handle batch reservations. Batches are cheaper... But get product to fewer people. Which will they prioritize?

-Crissa

Deleted member 5322

I have 2 reservations. Tri motor and dual motor. At the time i placed my second reservation i thought it just in case i would need it now I am happy to have two! After visiting museum and seeing CT face to face my wife wants one. She said she does not care how much it costs, she just wants one. She will get a dual motor one.

OP
OP
EVCanuck

EVCanuck

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ЗАЗ-968, Canyonero
Country flag
I wonder how they'll handle batch reservations. Batches are cheaper... But get product to fewer people. Which will they prioritize?

-Crissa
I didn't order my CTs all at the same time, but this guy will have trouble getting 51 Cybertrucks in possession all at once :). On a serious note, I believe Tesla will prioritize getting them to the greatest number of customers, they might even move repeat reservation to the back of the line...

CyberMoose

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
I have two reservations. A trimotor for myself, and a dual motor for my best friend since childhood. We've never had nice things and his family is basically my family. I would get him a trimotor as well, but even I don't need a trimotor and he needs it even less than I do.

U92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rubicon MW3
Occupation
FILM
Country flag
I placed 2 orders but Only see one on my account. Is this the same for you all? I dont remember logging in for the 2nd one or fist one. I see the 100 taken out from my credit card for both....

Eye of Elon

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Yaris
Occupation
Driver
Country flag
I have 2, one early and one of the latest possible FSD models.

I met sell the early one if i can make a profit and wait for the later one that has the bugs worked out. Or keep both in the unlikely event Cybertaxi is a thing by then.