Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Occupation
Machine Vision AI
Country flag
How about a “mid-gate?” Like a tailgate but a drop-down gate behind the rear seats that separates the bed from the cab. If there was a mid-gate you’d potentially have a longer bed when needed. I’m picturing something like my old K5 tailgate...the window rolls down inside the mid-gate. Then, the mid gate can be dropped down. The back seats could be folded flat, or folded forward to make a much longer bed. To top it all off, if it was all flat with the bed when folded down that would make it so easy to camp in. I think this would be awesome. Thoughts?
Sponsored

Last edited:

lukefrisbee

Banned
Banned
First Name
luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2m AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
retired
Country flag
sound s
How about a “mid-gate?” Like a tailgate but a drop-down gate behind the rear seats that separates the bed from the cab. If there was a mid-gate you’d potentially have a longer bed when needed. I’m picturing something like my old K5 tailgate...the window rolls down inside the mid-gate. Then, the mid gate can be dropped down. The back seats could be folded flat, or folded forward to make a much longer bed. To top it all off, if it was all flat with the bad when folded down that would make it so easy to camp in. I think this would be awesome. Thoughts?
good except they really need to make it comfortable to sleep on..