Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Cyberbeast
Occupation
CyberSecurity Architect
Country flag
It is easy for me to prove how many shares I own today. How do I prove how many I owned in 2021. I have my own records but that is not brokerage records. Can I ask Schwab toprovide me that data, or is it there already?
Its really easy on schwab, go to records on the website and u can find it

LatexCatDaddy

First Name
Roteb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X
Occupation
Information Systems
Country flag

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Cybertruck FS AWD, Tesla Model Y LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag

Teslajake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model s plaid
Occupation
Realtor
Country flag
https://www.tesla.com/early-cybertruck-delivery

Early Cybertruck Delivery for Long-Term TSLA Shareholders

Sign up by Friday, March 22, 2024 11:59 PM CT CDT to take early delivery of a Foundation Series Cybertruck. If confirmed, you will receive an email with additional details prior to the delivery. This program is limited to one reservation per customer and currently available only in the US and Canada.
Eligibility Requirements:
  1. The Cybertruck reservation must be in the participant’s name and have been made prior to March 1st, 2024;
  2. The participant has not yet taken delivery of a Cybertruck;
  3. Each participant must provide brokerage statements showing that you owned TSLA shares on Feb. 28, 2021 and owned at least 500 TSLA shares on Feb. 29, 2024;
  4. The brokerage statements for Feb. 29, 2024 must show that you owned at least 50% of the TSLA shares that you owned on Feb. 28, 2021; and
  5. Brokerage statements proving shareholdings must clearly show first/last name, statement date, and Tesla shares. All other information may be redacted.

I submitted but haven’t received any news yet from Tesla, wonder how fast VIN will come

chase1999

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Cyberbeast
Occupation
CyberSecurity Architect
Country flag
After posting I went to the Schwab site and took screen grabs of all my TSLA purchases. It doesn’t give a running summary but I can add that in the margins I guess.
There is an area to pull your full portfolio on those dates through Schwab, i even have my older TD Ameritrade statements.

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
I'd rather get pushed back in the queue hoping for closer to the original promoted range of 500 mile range and if that doesn't happen Toyota's solid state battery with a 600 to 700 mile should be available by then. I have waited this long what's another year or three.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Maybe you haven't been following Toyota news very closely over the last decade but that battery you think will be available? Well, Toyota has said it's just around the corner for a decade now. It isn't. There is still no known way to make solid state batteries last long enough for use in EVs. They have massive degradation. And too expensive to produce in volume.

While it's always possible there will be a fundemental technological breakthrough, and I hope there is, the chances are slim that it would be durable enough AND cost effective enough for automotive use in the next 5 years. This is just more FUD to get gullible people to hold off on purchasing electric vehicles until the batteries are "mature". Toyota's narritive is that current battery technology is not sufficient to make a good EV. It's false. As the owner of three 2018 Tesla Model 3s with a combined over 200,000 miles and minimal battery degradation and longer range than we know what to do with, I can categorically say that batteries from 6 years ago were already awesome.

Toyota has been hyping through their teeth some serious vaporware as an excuse for not spending money on EV development for a very long time now, nothing has changed with their vaporware solid state batteries. Don't believe everything a company like Toyota tells you.

On the other hand, Tesla still has two years left of their six-year battery development plan revealed in 2020 to bring the dry 4680 cells up to their anticipated energy density. That would enable a 500 mile Cybertruck.

FrostyCT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'04 MustangGT-700rwhp, 21' & 22' M3 LR, CT res.
Occupation
Self employed - refrigeration service
Country flag
Now i'm up in the air. I do qualify as I invested over 4 years ago, just after my $100 deposit. I did win a ticket to the Nov. 30 reveal party and did bump into some member there.

The problem is I'm not interested in the FS AWD at 100k at this time. Was very interested in the 49k that was 4 plus years ago. So do I pass it up and wait to see about the 80k non FS CT and take a chance I still qualify for an offer?

Yes, I've made the money in my investment to pay for the truck, But at the same time, with the current share price and the fact that I can't really pay for it out of my IRA account yet since I'm not retired and will be 61 in a couple weeks. I would have to pay for it in a cash account so I don't get creamed with capital gains. Yes, I've worked hard for 48 years and I deserve something, but is a 100K CT what I really want to spend my hard earned money on at this point?

I know some of you think that If I have it, spend it. Sure, If I didn't have a wife and 13yo daughter, simple decision. Being self employed and no employees to help with making money and I'm not getting any younger and not working as many hours as I Use too. Even donating 1 day a week to the Police dept. these past 5 years.

The CT would replace my 2014 Chevy Traverse. Not any of my work trucks as it's way to small to use for my real work.

Woops, wife and daughter just came home and I'll run it by them now.

Rick
Im pretty much in same boat as you. I was counting my stock gaining value but right now its below my average buy price.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Im pretty much in same boat as you. I was counting my stock gaining value but right now its below my average buy price.
I have to say that, even though I am barely above water with the stock, it did get me to save the money. If I sell now at least the capital gains taxes go away, ha ha.

Derektsla

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X
Country flag
Whenever I think the universe is treating me unfairly, I recall a story by a NYC journalist who was running late for an interview, and had everything going wrong; couldn't find his keys, couldn't catch a cab, hitting every red light, etc. Finally he makes it to the destination and jumps into the elevator, only to have the doors stop closing halfway, refusing to budge.

He was standing in the lobby of the World Trade Center north tower. It was September 11, 2001.

I want my Cybertruck, sooner is better, but I'll get the one meant for me, when it's ready to happen. The line-jumpers can be my beta-testers lol
THIS is the right perspective. Gratitude > Attitude.

Tinker71

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1976 electric conversion bus
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Now i'm up in the air. I do qualify as I invested over 4 years ago, just after my $100 deposit. I did win a ticket to the Nov. 30 reveal party and did bump into some member there.

The problem is I'm not interested in the FS AWD at 100k at this time. Was very interested in the 49k that was 4 plus years ago. So do I pass it up and wait to see about the 80k non FS CT and take a chance I still qualify for an offer?

Yes, I've made the money in my investment to pay for the truck, But at the same time, with the current share price and the fact that I can't really pay for it out of my IRA account yet since I'm not retired and will be 61 in a couple weeks. I would have to pay for it in a cash account so I don't get creamed with capital gains. Yes, I've worked hard for 48 years and I deserve something, but is a 100K CT what I really want to spend my hard earned money on at this point?

I know some of you think that If I have it, spend it. Sure, If I didn't have a wife and 13yo daughter, simple decision. Being self employed and no employees to help with making money and I'm not getting any younger and not working as many hours as I Use too. Even donating 1 day a week to the Police dept. these past 5 years.

The CT would replace my 2014 Chevy Traverse. Not any of my work trucks as it's way to small to use for my real work.

Woops, wife and daughter just came home and I'll run it by them now.

Rick
I think the take rate on the foundation series is lower than they wanted and this could be a way to boost it.

Or it could be high demand and they decided they want to reward loyal shareholders with a scarce product.

Im not familiar with 3 and Y roll outs. Did this happen back then?
The former

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
It is easy for me to prove how many shares I own today. How do I prove how many I owned in 2021. I have my own records but that is not brokerage records. Can I ask Schwab toprovide me that data, or is it there already?
The statement should include the purchase date for tax purposes.

-Crissa

Tinker71

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1976 electric conversion bus
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
I can jump ahead 600 k orders but I won't. I refuse to pay over $70k for any truck.

I will wait my normal turn. To me this shows demand weakness.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I can jump ahead 600 k orders but I won't. I refuse to pay over $70k for any truck.

I will wait my normal turn. To me this shows demand weakness.
I don’t know what it shows. It is pissing a lot of people off. My number is closing fast so it would only help me by a couple of months (assuming that Tesla keeps the invitations up through my RN) but it would still be an FS. I am actually ok with that part of it. The question for me is how much improved might the build be with another 2 months. Maybe not at all.

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
Demand will really slow after the first 50k units.
Demand for $100K and $120K FS Cybertrucks will slow (at some unknown point in the near future) because people on a budget know cheaper ones are coming. But demand for Dual Motor 4x4 Cybertrucks at $80K are not going to slow after 50K units! And eventually Tesla will lower the prices below that meaning demand will remain strong for as far as the eye can see.
Sponsored